Impromptu Paragon Run - Sunday

• Yeah I know everyone is going up tommorrow (today really), but Myself & Copesetic can't make it up saturday, so we're going up Sunday. Anyone interested in going with us? A guide would be especially helpful. I may have an open seat as well.

Current plan is to drive up sat night, crash overnight, and wheel all day sunday.

Call me if you're interested 302-293-3122

• Ummmm, in case you were the only person on earth that didn't know, it's not just Sunday, it's freakin' SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. But then again with all of the bling, bling electronic gadgets you have, you may have live TV in that beast of yours..... :doh:.

• good luck tomorrow if you go. i went up today and between the snow and ice there was no traction at all. I no longer have driver side or passenger side steps and my rear tire carrier is bent in.

• Ummmm, in case you were the only person on earth that didn't know, it's not just Sunday, it's freakin' SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. But then again with all of the bling, bling electronic gadgets you have, you may have live TV in that beast of yours..... :doh:.

SUPERWHAT? Not a big football fan, but it turns out that not only was my CV joint shot, but so was the rubber housing around it, which I did not have a replacement for, so I couldn't finish repairing my front driveshaft today, so no trip tommorrow :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!