February21, 2009 - Rausch Creek trail ride, discussion and pics

• looky at who is wearing doors! :razz:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• here is J-man pointing out to me that i lost a part:

here is me fetching my flare and trying to get the hell out of Branden's path:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• this is me observing whilst Branden demonstrates the proper form for destroying control arms: :idiot:

hmmm... i guess we should get this jeep outta this pit:

~ JD

• replacing said control arms on my trailer:

open-deck trailer serving double-duty as a repair lift:

~ JD

• funny i have very similer pics from the last time i went with you and you were pulling him out of the same spot! :shrug:

even funnier is that i have a bunch of pics from other runs where he is pulling me out of that same spot. :doh:

i haven't posted those. :laughing:

~ JD

• i remember this as well from the same trip!!!

no, actually, it wasn't. you weren't with me on this February DeJA run.

you were with me on a May run when we had an nearly exact repeat performance. your pics in your last post were from that May 2nd trip, which was just B, Trikpony, and me. that was the day that you helped with replacing Branden's UCA. that was also the day B lost his clutch when it became clogged with mud, which is why i towed him out of the mud pit (Milkshake, i think it was) and out of the park.
    :doh:

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=24482.0

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=24475.0

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!