DON'T FORGET!!

• A few of of went back in till about 10:30. i learned last night that wipers mean nothing when 90% of the rain is in the inside of the windsheild!!

and Scrambler Jim and Sara had to drive all the way back home with no top!!!!

hope you 2 made it home alright.

• We actually didnt get hit by any real rain. The worst of it was the wind. And the dust. I had to drive all the way home with sunglasses on to try and keep some of the dust out of my eyes. That would have looked real good if John Q. Law had seen me! :laughing:

• well thats good. i got soaked. there was a constant river flowing and dumping on my feet. and you were right. as long as i was moving, i didnt get too wet.

i did get a few strange looks on 896.

• i left and went to deerpark. the jeep was god and flooded when i got back out to it. thank god i carry a towel or 2 with me LOL

• The ran and wind wer fun......I road home from Bank Shots right when it hit........over night it was so bad that my pool area was trashed.....(thats right pool area :heart: )........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!