misfits4x4 5TH annual truck/car show benefit

• We will be having a truck show this year !!!
    It just wont be at the old Rita's perking lot it will be at the Rocking stone Pub & Grill, It will be on October 17Th From 3 PM till 9 pm,

{You don't need to leave at 9pm you can stay and party till the place closes the owner says !!! }

There will be a DJ, there will be truck class trophies, a 50 / 50 Going toward Susan G Komen breast cancer foundation again, food, Beer, mixed drinks, clean Bathrooms, and plenty of parking for trailers and trucks.

Trailer parking will be to the right side of the Pub & Grill after pulling your truck off the trailer pull it into the main parking lot on the left side of the Pub & Grill start off on the fence along the EXIT 18 295 north bound on ramp in the parking lot, we will need this to be a good showing if we would like to have more shows like this at this place again, the owner says if it's a good turn out he will have a live band of rock or country for another show some time in the spring time of next year 2010.

So please try and bring as many bad ass trucks to this so we can have more shows in the future with the owners of this Pub & Grill, Also it is a Irish set Pub & Grill, Kids are welcome, you just need to be 21 to drink.
    Any Questions Post here or E mail me.
    And Like I said please try and bring as many big trucks to this, so we can do more with these guys later on down the road,

Thanks and hope to see ya's there.

Here is the address.
    Rocking stone Irish pub & Grill
    2001 south Delaware ave
    Paulsboro New Jersey, 08066

This is only 18 miles from the Delaware mem Bridge, it sure would be nice to meet some of you, Thanks Keith for letting me post this and I hope to see some of ya's there.

• Update on today show.

We talked with the owner / sponsor of the truck / car show and he says it's 100% ON !!!
    He thinks the weather will be good enough to have the show, they called for rain all day today and from 8 am till330 pm we had a lite mist from time to time, the roads where dry most of today, the owner thinks it will be better Saturday, I guess we will see...
    Any way most people are still coming, the Pub / Grill has an out door bar with tables and setting that is covered, as well as the indoor bar & grill, plus he is going to open up his banquet room for us, so we have a place to hang if need be and drink and eat.
    We have a bunch of door prize give aways from 3 different advance auto to give out...
    I guess we will see how it goes, we will definitely be there, so come on out and party for a while.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!