Rausch Creek New Property Trail Work

• Looks like I'm gonna do March 6th. Grab my trusty chain saw and a few extra chains and Git R Done! can't wait to explore the new trails :driving: Anyone else going up that day?

• I'll go up too on March 6 if I can hitch along with someone (and share the cost of gas). My Subaru, while 4-wd, probably won't make it around the property. If you have a seat available, send me a PM. (I'm in N. Wilmington but can meet up anywhere convenient.)

• My Subaru, while 4-wd, probably won't make it around the property.

it probably will. right now, they have are working on a network of access/green trails. :up: you can shoot an email or pm to lynn; she's the op in the link i posted above. if you're still not comfortable taking the sub on the trails, and if you can't find a ride to the park, but you still want to go, you could always drive up then hitch a ride with someone at the park.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!