Storm damage work

• I used my YJ today to remove a very large tree limb(1/2 a tree)in the pits at the race track I work at on Fri nites.The storm that ripped through the area on Thurs afternoon did some severe damage. The race was canceled on Fri and I stopped today to lend a hand with the cleanup.Still no electric(3ft dia tree on the main power lines)we needed to move a huge branch so we used a launch ramp to access the Brandiwine creek pulled into the rocksabout 1/2 way across and set up a strap/snatch block to a tree on the other bank and back to the limb. Winched it about 20ft to the bank of the creek to open up the pits. Made the boss happy now we just need electric. PECO said may be another 2 or 3 days.

• Sounds like a PECO problem. Nothing I'd be able to do. In order to do line work you need to be certified as a subcontractor for PECO. Not my gig but thanks for the mention!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• The line work will be done today.As for the service drop and meter base my brother talked to the owner and is going to look at the job later today so he can get it up and running for Fri. PECO is going to install the feed to the pole and my brother will handle the rest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!