New Dude

• Hey my name is Jason Clay, and I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr. Below is the modifications that I have done to the Jeep. But actually I am selling it. So please if anyone knows someone who might be interested, PLEASE send them my way. Below is the Craigs list listing that I have.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/1839227909.html

1. 3.5” Rubicon Express Lift Kit 2. 33” Mickey Thompson Tires 3. 16” Crager Rims 4. KC Front Fog Lights 5. Upgraded Sound System (Sub woofer & Tweeter Speakers)

• hey!! Well I would love to remain a Jeeper, but for now, I am looking into something else... But when I get the money, and it doesn't become a problem, I want to join the Jeep community again for sure... I love the Jeeps, always have and always will :spinrhead: So for now just looking to sell it

• hey!! Well I would love to remain a Jeeper, but for now, I am looking into something else...

come back soon :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!