New to DEJA

• Hey guys, I just found your website searching through jeepforum.com.

I am interested (work schedule pending) in joining you for your next RC run Nov 26th, and wanted to post myself to your site.

Got my first Jeep two years ago, a stock 2002 Wrangler. Needed to get to work in awful winter weather and although I'm not in the middle of nowhere in Newark the plowing around me is awful.

I then got interested in having lots of fun with the Jeep and have done some minor off roading mainly on friends' properties in MD. I went from stock 225 tires recently to 32/11.5/15's and also got a 2.5" lift. After having the new setup for a few months I wish I got a 4" lift but wanted to ease in to things and haven't even touched the capabilities of my current Jeep anyhow.

Will post to see if anybody is going to be on any green trails on Nov 26th, or if I could make it through blues. Have never been to RC before. If the group going is more of an advanced one then I'll catch up with you all in the early Spring.

Joe
    Newark, DE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!