03-04 Cobra Rims with Brand New Nitto NT05 Tires

• That's a weird looking Jeep you have there :razz:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• :laughing: Sorry I couldn't resist. Just out of curiosity as a previous sports car guy...how'd you like the Nitto NT05s?

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• I'm not into sports cars...... yes, as a prevuous charger owner I see the somewhat irony in that.

ems- I gave the husband your info.

I prefer my jk, lifted trucks, vehicles that can play and get dirty!!! lol!!!!

• I'm not into sports cars...... yes, as a prevuous charger owner I see the somewhat irony in that.

ems- I gave the husband your info.

I prefer my jk, lifted trucks, vehicles that can play and get dirty!!! lol!!!!

I used to be a sports car guy...then I hit puberty haha just kidding. Seriously, I just got tired of flooring my challenger in the summer and then have my vehicle sit all winter cause RWD doesn't handle well in the snow without proper weight. So I became a Jeep guy and now I've got the bug harder than I ever did for the Challenger.

• I hear ya!!!! I am dyinggggggggg to see what Rubi can do!!! my "sports car" type husband thinks its a luxury vehicle (see my first post about getting Rubi dirty). As soon as I saw the pictures on the site I was terrified and pumped at the same time!! I have always wanted to go mud-sledding, but I'll "settle" for getting filthy in the jk!!! lol!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!