Moving in the fall, looking to rent a house. In or around newark.

• So in Oct my lease runs up on my apartment and me and the wife are looking for a new place to live in northern Delaware around newark. Elkton is fine as well as bear and middletown and the outlying areas. We would like to rent a house mostly because we have a cat and dog. We will probably will be also acquiring another dog soon do to the fact that my grandparents got a puppy but do to some health reasons cant take care of it. My currents pets are well trained and so is the other dog. I am looking for at least a 2 bed 1.5 bath.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• will do thank you. It will be my wife calling cuz i am currently deployed but will be home in about a month. Is there any particular time thats god to call

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!