• I may be farther than you want to travel, but I have a basic, no-frills washer which, coincidentally, I bought for a rental property. Shortly thereafter, the dryer croaked, and I decided to go with coin-ops. So this is practically new. I don't even remember the brand. I'll be heading over there in the next few days, so if you are interested, I'll get the brand and model number for ya. I'll look up what I paid for it and try come up with a fair price.

http://maps.google.com/maps?so…treet%2c+Norristown%2c+PA

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i appreciate it, found one from a family member so for now im good. if anything changes, ill let you know

ok. Something to think about for next time the washer/dryer need to be replaced: coin-ops.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!