Any body going to Rausch Creek by 4/1

• Just wonderin cause I wont be makin it there by then. But I won the raffle at the last meeting and got a free pass to get in but its only good until 4/1. So if anybody is going to be going there I will give you the pass. I just dont want it to go to waste, I would rather sombody get to use it. :shrug:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• If it says 4/1 on it sorry that is a mix up. It will be good for the rest of the year. Without looking at it I am sure it was a left over from last year.

Bruce

• :doh: It should say 4-1-06. Go ahead and write on the back of the card that you won it on 3-19-05 at the guided ride. Hope to see you sooner than next April though!!

• Thanks. :peace:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!