WTB Dirtbike or ATV...

• Hello Jeepers, I'm soon to get my tax return in a few coming weeks and will have a bit to spend on a new toy. However, it is up in the air right now whether I want a Dirt Bike or a Quad...

I'm not sure exactly where to start as far as CC's go, but I was looking at the 400's and 450's. This would not be my first time riding an offroad vehicle of these sorts. I've just never personally owned one.

I'm curious to know if anyone in the local area (as far as let's say Dover) has a quad or bike they are looking to sell at a reasonable price. On a side note, keep in mind I'm 6 foot 2 so I won't be able to ride a smaller bike.

If anyone knows of anyone or anything please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• Bump, I have a price range of around 1500-2000 to go towards this, let me know. I am also going to need a small utility trailer if anyone has one of those for sale too.

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• Dont waste your time with this guy... After a PM and text discussion we just met up about a bike I want to sell... What a waste of time... I came down in price to meet him where his offer was and the idiot flaked... After over a damn hour and a half in the cold wind he just says sorry... What a flake.

DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS IDIOT.

Cash in hand, and on my dining room table, bill of sale written up, then NOTHING.

No matter how many times he says "I am a serious buyer" in his messages, dont believe it.

Ross

• I don't know the circumstances behind him backing out but just because he looked at your bike doesn't mean he has to buy it. No use dogging the guy here. Keep it between you guy's. If he took your bike and didn't pay you then by all means, please inform the members but you shouldn't come here dogging a guy because you wanted to sell your bike and couldn't.

Just saying!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I don't know the circumstances behind him backing out but just because he looked at your bike doesn't mean he has to buy it. No use dogging the guy here. Keep it between you guy's. If he took your bike and didn't pay you then by all means, please inform the members but you shouldn't come here dogging a guy because you wanted to sell your bike and couldn't.

Just saying!

I am not worried at all about not selling the bike. I am pissed about the way Jordan handled the situation, and wasted my time. He laid the cash out then wasted more time. I met him at his offer to purchase it. That is not how I do things... I offer X then you accept X, thats it....

Ross

This is on here to prevent him wasting anyone's time...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!