ITS HERE....

• my rubicon express 3.5 superflex lift finally came yesterday...might be putting it on today....but its gonna look funny till i get my rims and tires (soon ed i promise...check is clearing)

cant wait...all the parts look soo good sitting here...but im sure will look better on the jeep :)

• looks like its gonna be the weekend after memorial day. i got access to a 2 post lift at my friends house. so that might make it easier. its about 20 mins from the UofD. ill post details later.

might have my SYE and CV drive shaft by then too...so it might be a long day of wrenching :)

• hmph....that may take quite a bit of logistics to get finished. maybe try to get enough people together to have them tackling it all in three parts. one pair working on the front axle, one pair on the rear axle, and the others tearing into the transfer case. you can supervise all aspects so when we put it together wrong -- er, when we need guidance you can helps us out! :roll:
    chris

• Sounds good Dave, I would definately like to help out with it.

Sounds like Chris' idea would be a cool game plan.

-Chris

• im thinking if i start friday night with a couple friends...might be able to get parts of it done...finish the suspension on sat so i can hit NTB for an alignment. if time allows (and no serious vibe issues) we can tackle the SYE/Drive...if i have the finds at that time.

• damn you...now i gotta get it done earlier LOL ...you know how hard it is to have these beautiful boxes sitting here and not being able to put them on.........

• If you decide to tackle it earlier I'm free the 27th and 28th. I can give a hand but I can't give any guidance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!