Newark Jeep on Cleveland Avenue

• one of my friends took his jeep over there to get something fixed, it was lifted and tires were a little wide and one of the techs pulled it out and made too wide of a turn a lug caught the leaf spring and seperated the spring. he confronted them and they said their techs would never do that and it was broken before he took it there...seems like everything is broken before you get there

• Hey, how about the wrench who took out a high performance Camaro in for service down here and trashed it. The f'ing dealership (First State Chevy) said it was not their responsibility. >:( Then they tried to replace it with a inferior Camaro. This went viral and Camaro clubs all over the country were ripping these idiots. The dealership was inundated with calls. Finally, GM stepped in and got the guy a comparable Camaro. What a nightmare for this poor guy. BTW, they fired the mechanic. I hope they lose lots of business over this and go under.

• Hey, how about the wrench who took out a high performance Camaro in for service down here and trashed it. The f'ing dealership (First State Chevy) said it was not their responsibility. >:( Then they tried to replace it with a inferior Camaro. This went viral and Camaro clubs all over the country were ripping these idiots. The dealership was inundated with calls. Finally, GM stepped in and got the guy a comparable Camaro. What a nightmare for this poor guy. BTW, they fired the mechanic. I hope they lose lots of business over this and go under.

wasn't a tech, it was a service writer IIRC. Came in on Sunday and basically stole it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!