Xtreme Graphix Milford, DE

• If anyone is thinking about getting some graphics done these guys are awesome. I had carbon fiber decals installed on the hood of my 03 Rubi at the raised area where the rubber stops, washer fluid nozzle and small tie down handle are. I also had the top of the fenders done. Both of these areas had some bad scratches and paint damage and the carbon fiber decals hid them. They would have shown through a smooth vinyl as they were bumpy and now are now not noticeable. They really enhance the front area and the work was first class. Took an hour to install. They are located on RT.1 across from Hertrich's auto dealership.

• I got a quote from them about getting my truck fully wrapped in vinyl. I thought the quote was high but my buddy got some pin-striping done there and thought it was reasonable. Let's see some pics of the work.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!