Guess ill, finally post some photos of my jk

• Just realized i dont think i ever shared photos my jk. Now to much done it. Just a few things. Waiting to install my 40 watt Mrl lighting beast pods and windshield pillars. I do some photography work and i been wanting to play with my camera and the jeep but havent found a good spot yet. any idea in the dover area? So i use flickr but only upload my good photos till i found out about photobucket i can upload my phone pictures.

• Just bought the same exact JK! Wanted that color orange (Orange Crush?) Rarely saw that color on wranglers. Now it seems that's the only color I see now. Is it me or does the orange look bright orange during the day, and like a school bus yellow during the night?

• Just bought the same exact JK! Wanted that color orange (Orange Crush?) Rarely saw that color on wranglers. Now it seems that's the only color I see now. Is it me or does the orange look bright orange during the day, and like a school bus yellow during the night?

orange crush? says you have a 12. the dune color was only available in the spring 13 and 14 models. Post the photo of the jk would like to see it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!