Need some things welded on my Jeep

• like the subject says - i have a stack building up of things that need to be welded on my jeep. i think they can all be accomplished during a long evening...but whoever is running the welder would know better than i.

lower control arm skids for my front axle

rear upper control arm braces - from my RK kit

rear axle weld-in cradle - from my RK kit

Nth degree shock shifters - welded to my rear axle

if time allows i'd like some things that are bolted to my jeep to have a few welds on them to make for more permanent attachment.

i'm still waiting for the cradle to arrive...so maybe a few weeks off from now. anyone interested? the norm of food and drinks along with whatever you would charge.
    thanks,
    chris

• Chris,
    Check with Tom first. If he can't fit you in, I will break away from my junk long enough to knock your stuff out. I guess it really depends on how soon you want to get it done. Let me know

Bryan

• well, the last of my parts arrived today via UPS. the shock shifters from Nth degree. only problem is that they sent me two brackets for the right side of my jeep :( i called them immediately and they are sending the correct one to me tonight. two to three days now until that gets here. i was pretty ticked off at first considering they took 11 days to get here in the first place. but at least they are trying to make well with the faster shipping of the correct bracket. it's all good though. it looks like i stretched myself, my jeep, and my garage a little thin anyways. all my days off are preoccupied with working on other club member's jeeps, the willys is taking up most of the space, and my jeep isn't even available for being worked on! looks like three weeks from now would be the earliest i'd be looking for any weldwork (tom or bryan :peace: )
    chris (can't wait to get his jeep back from DC)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!