c&d canal fine

• yesterday i wanted to go try my new lift out and my uncle wanted to try his new tires so we went to the canal and went up into the flat section by the bridge we got up there and truned around a the game warden stopped us and gave us a tickiet for not staying on the road we went of to turn around and come back down neither truck was real muddy just what the tires through up from driving any how watch what you do down there the game warden gave my uncle and i a 45$ fine for turning around.
    i heard rumor that maryland lets you 4 wheel on there side and with no fine anyone else hear that[size=18px][/size][size=24px][/size]

• For the record the C&D canal is completely off limits for wheeling
    if you leave the main roads they will give you a ticket.

Here at DeJA we respect that it is illegal and have agreed not to wheel there. The only time we do go there is for our C&D canal clean up.

• Quote from "jeep4x400xj"

i heard rumor that maryland lets you 4 wheel on there side and with no fine anyone else hear that[size=18px][/size][size=24px][/size]

Nope...... Maryland's just like Delaware, [size=18px]No Off-Road Traffic!!!!!![/size] :upset:

I don't think they patrol it like they do in Delaware. :peace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!