a few screws loose...

• being such a nice day, i decided to fix my pass side shock today. i tightened the bolts back up and got the shock back right.
    then while ridding around the parking lot i noticed something wasn't right. i had a vibe in the shifters.
    i looked at the drive shaft and noticed i was missing one bolt missing, and the other 3 very loose. i pulled the shaft out and checked the drive flange. the flange is tight to the output, but the output is loose.
    and its leaking.
    i also checked the rear and noticed the rear gears are shot. i can rotate the rear shaft allot, so that leads me to belive the carrier bearings are shot.

just more stuff to add to the list... :doh:

• the saga continues...

i am going to work in the jeep today when the throttle linkage falls apart. i was at a stop sign when the gas pedal decided to do noting.
    thank god i brought my gerber tool this morning. i don't normally carry it with me, but for some odd reason i brought it today. after about 15 minutes i got it fixed "good enough" to get to work.

just for your amusement

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!