• it looks like i've been volunteered to lead the group north into the mountains of pennsylvania on friday :) i'd like to hit route 1 out of dover by 3pm at the latest. that should put us at the mountain campsite by no later than 6:30pm. plenty of time to set up tents, barbeque some grub, and run a last set of eyes over our jeeps before the dark sets in. if anyone thinks we need to bump the time up or down - let me know here and we'll see what people see. sign up with a reply and i'll just add you to the list.
    chris

leave the north dover wawa (just south of the route 1 on ramp) by 3pm. meet at the faulk road wawa by 4pm - heading out of there between 4:15 and 4:30 bound for tamaqua pa. pm me if you need directions.

• Chris I will already be up North in Villanova at one of my jobs. I will be towing the jeep up to that point and the wife and kids will probably just meet me up there. I think I will head up to the Allen Town rest stop and wait for you there. If you want to stop in that would be great but if not just give a holler on the CB when your close and I'll head on out. Or call me on my cell 302-250-6586

Tom

• Quote from "OrangeCrush"

If you want to stop in that would be great but if not just give a holler on the CB when your close and I'll head on out. Or call me on my cell 302-250-6586
    Tom

we'll pull in at the stop and head out again from there.

Quote from "joelove"

Chris,
    I'll meet you at the "north" WaWa at 4:00pm. See you then.
    Joe

sounds good joe. anyone else want to join our group on friday?
    chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!