front upper control arms (adjustable) opinions

• debating on getting adjustable upper front control arms for my TJ. want to be able to dial in the steering a bit and adjust for a belly-up if/when i decide to go that route. i currently have stock upper fronts (3.5 superflex lowers, currie adjustable rear uppers)

should i get them..will they benefit me?? i plan to go long arm in the future (1-3 year future)

the stock ones seem to hold up so far (62,000 miles)

what brands would you recomend (re, currie, teraflex, nth degree)??

• if your going long arm in the near future you may want to save your $ and keep the stock ones for now. unless there is a problem with how the jeep is driving with the stock arms.

ps- the buggy is gong to be in my garage tomarrow night. stop by and see what your up against

• Quote from "bmf24"

if your going long arm in the near future you may want to save your $ and keep the stock ones for now. unless there is a problem with how the jeep is driving with the stock arms.

ps- the buggy is gong to be in my garage tomarrow night. stop by and see what your up against

awesome. give me a call

• Dave, put em in, its only money, let me know how they work, then I'll get em

:razz:

Up for a wrench fest on Sam's pile? Clutch slave bleeder came out of slave.

I'm really not looking forward to this

• Quote from "Hammer"

Up for a wrench fest on Sam's pile? Clutch slave bleeder came out of slave.

I'm really not looking forward to this

that sucks......poor little YJ. should be able to stop by after work if you need a hand. ill talk to you monday

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!