Posts by whatevah

Quote from "joo"

OH THAT IT WAS......waved and honked the horn of course! And that was a goofy look, trying to figure out if that was an antenna on the Jeep... and I was checking out those new stickers.

VERY NICE on the stickers :tup:

ehh actually, I put them on in the middle of the night, so they look like I was drunk when I put them on.

The antenna was on the roof, but I think you were driving into the sun, so you might have had a hard time seeing the details on my Jeep, but it's the only yellow XJ in the state, as far as I know. lol

thought about doing a quick u-turn and chasing you down, but I'd have to go under the bridge to do it. Instead, I went to get a couple shots of the operation under the bridge.

did I see Joo heading south on Rt 13, just below the St Georges bridge?

It was a black TJ, the driver was staring at me with a goofy look on his face. ;)

hmm... I think you're right!

know anybody stupid enough to paint their XJ yellow and try that? .... because I'm sure not! :laughing:

I saw one guy who had membership stickers on both sides of his Jeep, but between the doors and the front flares, where I don't usually look. Fortunately, his Jeep is unmistakable. :)

I put two yellow stickers on my rear left window, last night... "Delaware Jeep Association" and "www.delawareja.com". I noticed somebody in a black Cherokee Classic checking them out earlier today in Dover on 13. Gotta love mirrors. hehe

I put them on my drivers side, so if I'm driving like I stole it on Rt 1, nobody will see the stickers. ;)

I just had mine changed at the Firestone place at Prices Corner, they used Kendall GT-1 Synthetic. We started using them for one vehicle that was a real pain to change the oil, and then started using them for all of our vehicles. And, they offer a "lifetime alignment" thing. :)

I think the only state that'll have problems with new vehicles is California. I don't see why you'd have a problem with any '05 year vehicle in Delaware. Of course, I may be wrong.

I saw a black TJ at the Dover campus of Del Tech with at least a 3" lift, but had the stock "steelie" wheels and tires. :sniffle: I was laughing for about 30 seconds, until I realized I was late for class. lol

I realize that new wheels and tires are expensive, but dude... don't get a lift if you can't get tires to fit.

and, no... I didn't see a DeJA sticker on it.

I waved as I was going through the intersection, I guess before you noticed me. Saw you wave in my mirror and flashed my brake lights, since my windows were up.

I'll take the monkey if you like, since I've never had it before. :)

I think Sarah does stuff with the Red Cross?

I'd like to right-seat with somebody, but I might be down in Texas, too. My team wasn't tasked for Katrina support, so there's a strong chance that we'll respond to this one if it doesn't loose a lot of strength before it hits.

it's kinda hard to see the license plate with a big tire in the way. I think that's the most common reason to move the plate. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong about that, though. :D

the wiring doesn't move, so you need to invent new lights when you move the plate.