Posts by yobob

Jerry, I was also looking at the genesis dual battery tray. now that I've added a winch I need a better battery to run it, I like everything about the genesis except the price. I would like to hear from someone who has one though, I hope if someone has one they reply.

thanks for all the replies. I do have a problem with the wiring going to the drivers door. years ago I spliced these back together; but I still have the speakers going in and out. Does anyone know if the wire harness for the door can be bought.

I have a 2001 Cherokee that the door locks work for a while , then don't work for a while. I hear either a relay or an actuator when I hit the lock button, but doesn't lock. Does this sound familiar to anybody ?

thanks Bob

New

• Kuntryboy816 (possibly +3)
    • 2. Flutterby
      3. Woody
      4. Captain II
      5. Captain
      6. Esoom
      7. Whatevah +1
      8. Deadfeat
      9. quadna
      10. Icky
      11. Slimer
      12. Kitkat (Slimer's wife)
      13. Antnyr
      14. Jilrn
      15. Stafford
      16. Jkgray10
      17. ForMud
      18. 2000sahara
      19. Jcab
      20.Skeets682
      21. blkrubi
      22. nutrijeeper
      23. thedarkside
      24. dkirkley
      25. Imarammr
      26. Kimber aka... Imarammr's wife
      27. MrJoop+1
      28. tacklemom
      29.yobob

Thanks Dave, I ordered one tonight. I was confused when reading the online manual, posted on quadratec's website. But that doesn't show the DIP switch guide that goes with the manual. I thought there were only two choices for tire size. I think I'm all good now.

Thanks, Bob

I lifted my jk with a 2.5" aev lift. So, now I just ordered a set of 35's. Since my 2.5" kit didn't include a calibrator, I was going to order one. I looked at the online manual, and saw, if I'm correct, you can only enter in two groups of tire sizes, one group went up to 39". if that is true, going from 33's to 35's would end up at the same setting.?
    Any input? Am I looking at this wrong? ?( ?(

1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    2. whatevah (managing poker run)
    3. Kuntryboy816 + the whole fam damily - poker run
    4.Skeets682 - poker run from the south
    5.Blkrubi - poker run from the south
    6. Captain II (I can help with set up just let me know)
    7. Captain In for the Poker Run
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    9. Slimer + who knows in for Poker Run and a beer or 2
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of
    11. Keith.eric for the Poker Run
    12. Grningbear + family - poker run
    13. Quadna & Icky - both doing the poker run and coming up from the south.
    14. YJDave & Maggie Poker run from the north
    15. Shorebird and Sandy, poker run south if I'm not too late.
    16. PacoPirate and the Mrs.(My home turf... have to make a cameo)
    17. Yobob doing poker run coming from the north
    18. tacklemom doing poker run - going to mix it up and make it an adventure (I also geocache, so I may pick up a cache or two I don't have yet)