Posts by Hulk

Yeah I have found one set so far. I am hoping to get enough to do at least 2 fish, but we will see.

I just posted the final pictures of my deer antler project.

[size=13px]Guys, [/size][/size][size=13px]I know this is a kind of weird request, but after I decided that my welder needed to go to use. So... I have started sculpting again. I use mild steel for most of my projects, and lately I have been integrating license plates into them. I am looking for North Carolina, Maryland, and Delaware license plates at the moment, but I could be open for others if you have them. I will cover shipping and we can talk about what you would want for the plate you have. I would rather not have antiques because I am cutting them up. Post up a picture of what you have, pm me, e-mail me at [color=rgb(0, 51, 102)]HammeredPig@gmail.com[/color], or like me on Facebook.com/HammeredPig.

I am having trouble posting pictures, but if you would like to see what I have been doing you can check out http://www.facebook.com/hammeredpig It is a public page, so anyone can look at it even if you don't have an account.

THanks for your help![/size]

I am cleaning out my garage and I have found a few things that you guys might be interested in.

ARB tire deflator. $30

Raingler net for the rear cargo area of a TJ Black. $50

Pro-Comp Tree Saver (some minor fraying). $15

Warn Comp winch hook. $10

1.5" Shackle (about 8-10" tall). $10

Trailer Plug Harness for TJ. $5

7 pin Trailer plug kit for Ford/Dodge. $5

All items can be picked up in Seaford. I also work in Dagsboro during the week, so I can meet you there to. I dont get on here much, so please e-mail me at bigrutzoffroad@yahoo.com

I have pictures I can e-mail to you

I have a GT XR2000 Y frame with Rock Shocks Judy fork, fox rear suspension, panaracer tires, front disk... It could use a bleeding on the front brakes, and a tune up on the clips, but other than that it is good to go. I will sell it for $400.00 I am located in Seaford if you are interested. send me your e-mail if you want pics.

I know it is not a jeep, but I am sure someone here can appreciate this.

1993 Toyota Pickup, 127000 miles, 22RE, 5spd
    Very clean frame with no rust. Minor dents in body, and a minor rust blister on left rear corner of cab. This truck runs great down the road, and will run 75 all day long. The interior is in great shape for the age, just some staining on the carpet, and some minor cracking in the vinyl on the side of the seat.
    -15x10 Alloy wheels
    -36x13.50 Super Swamper Iroks
    -Extra set of 15x8 alloy wheels with 33x12.50 bald mud tires
    -Solid front axle swap. (Trail-Gear 3" kit) (200 miles)
    -83 Front axle housing w/upper and lower trusses, front diff guard, 5.29 gears, lock right locker, longfield stubs (200 miles)
    -Stock rear axle housing w/1/4" shock mounts, adjusted brake lines, Marlin Crawler 3rd member with 5.29s and full case Detroit (200 miles)
    -New Hammered Pig-Ironworks rear bumper
    -Trail Gear stainless brake lines (200 miles)
    -Trail Gear high steer (200 miles)
    -14" Bilstien 5150 shocks in front
    -12" Bilstien 5150 shocks in rear
    -New Clutch and pressure plate (200 miles)
    -New fluids everywhere (200 miles)
    -New cap, rotor, plugs, and wires (200 miles)
    -New alternator (200 miles)
    -New motor mounts (200 miles)
    -New exhaust w/cat and o2 sensor (200 miles)
    -New pcv valve, thermostat, plenum gaskets (200 miles)
    -New battery (200 miles)
    -New fuel filter (200 miles)
    -New air filter (200 miles)

The truck was just inspected and tagged for 2 years in DE. The tag will go with the truck if it is sold to a DE resident.

Pics can be seen: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4398296142.html

I think you all have made it painfully clear that there is no market for this set of tires on DEJA.

Fortunately for him the off-road world on the Eastern Shore is much larger than the confines of DEJA

I need a 22re for a project I just picked up. I would like to have one running but depending on what it is and the price it might now matter. I plan on re-building it either way.

Let me know what you have, and let me know if you know where a rotting truck might be sitting in someone's backyard. I have no problem knocking on doors.

I have some fishing tackle for sale.

- Shimano Calcutta 700BSV that is loaded with 425yds of 50# powerpro for sale. I used this real for one season, and I am going to lever drag reels this season. The real is in great shape with extremely minor scratches on it, and the line shows little to know fading/use. I am extremely particular when it comes to the care for my fishing gear. I have caught everything from 50lb striper to 70lb yellowfin on this reel. It would do great on a jigging rod, or a surf set-up. $250 SOLD

-3 Shimano Stradic 2000 reels with 5 spools total. 1- gen 1, 1- gen 2, 1- gen 3. All spools are interchangable. All reels antireverse mechanisms are not functioning properly. $50 for all 3 SALE PENDING

-1 7' Diawa spinning rod. 2 peice. This rod was used with one of the stradic 2000s, and is a medium fast type action. it is in very good shape. $20

-1- 6' Shimano spinning rod.This rod was used with one of the stradic 2000s, and is a medium fast type action. it is in very good shape. $20 SOLD

-1- 10' Abu Garcia Brute spinning surf rod. 2 peice. Good shape $20 SOLD

NEW UDPATE: Penn International 965 loaded with 30lb power pro on a 6'6" Kunan fast action rod. Perfect for flounder, striper, and wreck fishing. Just replaced all gear and spool bearings when serviced, and comes with an extra spool. $175

I can meet in Lewes on weekdays, or Seaford on weekends. I can e-mail pictures

I bought my lab from Chestnut Manor Farms in Star MD. It is a top notch operation and I have refered numerous people to them with no negative feedback at all. They are some of the prettiest american feild labs you will ever see.

www.chestnutmanorfarms.com

I dont understand why people like flat bottoms so much. This thing has a 5' beam, it is very stable, and I have run it around in a 1-2' chop with no concern. I have never felt stable in a john boat. Maybe its just me.