Posts by Hulk

This is what I turned my TJ into last year.

This is what I changed it to over the winter.

Compounded twice
    high speed polished all the bright work
    many many coats of wax
    All new electronics
    Fresh bottom paint
    new starter
    new starter solenoid
    new bildge pump
    new t-top canvas
    new bow cushions
    new consol cushions
    new consol cover
    many new fishing accessories...

The sad thing is. It is still cheaper than my TJ.

when I built this jeep I had well over 25k into it with no labor, and Nick has done a bunch of great mods that I never got to. This Jeep is point and shoot for 98 percent of Rausch, and is well worth 12k.

You will not be disapointed! And Nick is a stand up guy!

Good luck with the sale.

read the stu-offroad build thread on it. I did the entire swap with a junkyard trans with 25k on it for under 800 bucks. Then I sold my ax-15 with bad syncros for 400 (buyer knew that the syncros were bad). I am just down the street from you. If you decide to do it and hit a wall I can shoot up and give you if it doesn't cut into my fishing...

One of the best mods I did on my jeep when I had it (and I love driving a 5spd.)

I did that swap in my old TJ. I used www.stu-offroad.com. He made a very detailed build on his website on how to do the swap into a TJ. The most dificult/time consuming part of the build was making the new wirring harness and tieing it into the existing computer. I am not sure how the computer would be different in a YJ vs. a TJ though. When I did the swap I was running 35s and 4.10s. The combination was tollerable, but not great. By the time I sold my jeep I had swapped in 4.88s and was still running the 35s. This to me was the perfect match, but most people would think it was a little low. If you want to do it go to bridgville auto salvage and talk to Elwood. He helped me with my swap and let me come and go to grab any small parts that I needed throughout the swap. Tell him that Tyler sent you and he will hook you up.

If the actual shipping cost should be much lower than what they are charging then call them and tell them that you are dumbfounded at their shipping. They will reduce it, but make sure that their cost per weight and size is wrong. They shouldn't have to pay to ship your product.

I have a few things left for sale now that the jeep, truck, and trailer are all sold.

1- stock rubicon front axle shafts $75

2- Raingler TJ rear cargo net (this is a hold down net for rear cargo with no back seat installed. It held all of my tools and airtank down in the back, even through a roll) $50

3- trailer straps. (4 large ratchets 12,000lbs i think, 4 axle straps 10,000lb i think, 1 extra old ratchet, and one extra 7,000lb axle strap) $50

4- 2005 TJ soft top frame and black canvas (no windows. I was told the zippers were bad, but after inspecting it looks like the window sides were bad) $50

Everything is located in Seaford DE, and can be brought to Lewes DE during the week.

rock bouncing is quickly becoming its on sport in the south. Tim Cameron is at the for front of revolutionizing this sport, and what he has done in the vehicles he has owned and built is amazing. I would recoment watching the evolution of Tim Cameron to get a little better idea of how this sport has come about. Also to give you an idea of the traction this sport has go to the Pirate4x4 homepage.