Posts by xlntryde

They're both great kits, and the instructions from RK tell you the length to set the arms, so you won't need to play with settings. If you know that you won't go any bigger than 3.5" or wheel it aggressively on hard trails, I'd go with the AEV lift for a straight-forward install, less maintenance (mainly checking that the joints are tight) and less cost (assuming you mean the DualSport SC lift, the RS version comes with shocks that you don't need on the east coast). Otherwise, the RK lift is more easily upgraded to taller springs and their warranty is "abuse proof"... you break it, they'll replace it. @KnoxRents rents here has the AEV 3.5" and I believe has been fairly happy with it. I have the AEV 2.5" and also been happy, the ride is much better than the stock Rubicon suspension.

Thanks everything I've read had me leaning towards AEV but I think you sealed the deal for me

Not sure which to get both seem to have advantages and disadvantages. Wife will be driving it with the kids 90% of the time. Not sure if I wanna deal with the adjustable arms from the RK cause I'm not to familiar with them as far as fine tuning. Anybody run either setup and is there a shop that can align these?