Posts by jonb8

I'm wanting to go wheeling in all 50 states, so I gotta wheel in DE. Or say I did the best I could...LOL I knew DE would be an issue so that's why I posted here... I want to do alot of the East Coast before going on the road, then were going to try and hit the rest of the states in a year long trip around America.. I'm retired military and my last child leaves in 2 years for college.. Thats when me and the wife are going to go full time on the road...

Not sure if it's worth that for a day but I can alway's ride along with someone... That would make it official, I've got an old army buddy in Hawaii and he's going to take me wheelin when we get on that side of the country. No way I'm flying that far... Thanks

Not sure what happened when I inserted pic....lol hope you can understand it, not even sure how to edit it...

Hi my names Jon and I own a 98 xj and I wanted to stop by and ask a couple questions.. I've been doing research on wheeling in all 50 states, I use to live in Magnolia DE and I know from experience that there was only 1 road that I ever found thats dirt and it ran around mud mill lake into Mary Del... Is there any place to actually wheel in your state, no matter how easy, how about beach wheeling? Thanks for your time, here's my xj when I drove it out to CA and ran the Rubicon trail last summer