2. Erock / blue and black. maybe camping
    3. Down Hill Roller
    4. Buster Stewart
    5. Stomper
    6. Joelove - green\blue
    7. Mark Skillen Blue's maybe blacks
    8. Astape- camping fri and sat nighf in the pete
    9. Bee - green

Also looking if anyone has booked a campsite and has room for me to park my XJ on it reach out to me! I wasn’t able to get one through AOAA :(

Installed heated seats into my factory seats by installing heated seat pads under the OEM seats of my XJ using this link for reference: https://www.jeepforum.com/foru…3/#/topics/1155113?page=5

Kit came from Amazon just peeled back the upholstery to put the pads in, tapped into the cigarette lighter for the switches so they turn on/off with ACC, and drilled into the center console for the switches.

Finished this mod just in time for them to be completely irrelevant because it’s summer. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason these jeeps don’t come factory with a driver’s side grab handle when there’s one on all the other doors. It’s a simple mod that I’ve been meaning to do for a while and finally got around to! I’d never used a dremel before so I’m super proud it looks nice and OEM and only took about an hour of tedious measuring and cutting to accomplish.

Inspired by this post: https://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1077196

I’m at a loss for trouble shooting the intermittent failure with my keyless entry. Let’s see if anyone has any bright ideas.

Before you say “why care about keyless, just use the key in the door” know that the front and passenger door locks do not turn with the physical key. Only the rear hatch can be unlocked with the key, so when the keyless doesn’t work I have to open the back and crawl through to unlock the front doors. I suspect this is an issue with the door lock cylinders because I’m 99% sure the doors are original to the Jeep.

The key fob only has two buttons, “lock” and “unlock”. So here’s the skinny:

I have the same issue with multiple key fobs so I don’t think it’s the fob itself.
    When pressing the unlock button the interior lights and dome light will turn on but the door locks don’t turn over.
    When pressing the lock button the horn will honk as if locking, but the door locks won’t turn over.
    The interior lock switch on both the passenger and driver’s side work fine to turn over the locks so I do not think it is related to the physical locking/unlocking mechanism.
    I read on a different forum that some of the wiring for the locks runs through the tailgate and could be broken. I have already re-wired the entire tailgate wiring harness so I know that isn’t the problem.
    This happens intermittently because sometimes the fob works and sometimes it doesn’t. If I go through the effort to crawl through the back to unlock the Jeep, then drive it a short distance, the fob will suddenly work to lock it, and then continue to work for the rest of the day.

My theory is that the fob only starts to “fail” if the Jeep hasn’t been driven for 2 weeks + or so. Does this mean it’s the Jeep battery causing the issue? Like it doesn’t have enough charge while at rest to turn over the locks but has just enough charge to work the lights/horn?

My other theory is that the fob fails in rainy weather or after experiencing rainy weather. When it rains there’s water that trickles in from behind the glove box and pools on the passenger side floor. I haven’t found the source of the leak so I haven’t been able to plug it. The passenger side kick panel is where the fuse box is and where one of the plugs for the keyless entry is. Could there be water in there affecting the keyless entry? If so, then why would it start working again after running the engine?

Ended up going with what @Stafford suggested and were able to find the bolts that attach the sliding brackets to the bottom of the seat, leaving the brackets attached to the Jeep but swapping the seats out. Thanks to @dkirkley new seats are in and lookin good. The driver’s side is also pre-rigged for a heated seat mod (so that fingers crossed we don’t have to take the seat out of the Jeep again this way ever again)

Update;
    One of the rear bolts for the driver’s side seat isn’t even there because the bracket is just welded to the floor. So now the question is... how do I un-weld without cutting a hole in the floor of my Jeep?

I went to go take out the seats in my 98 XJ and to my understanding there are 4 bolts on the front seats, two in the front and two in the back. However the front bolts appear to have been melted to the floor. So there’s no way I can get a wrench on them to get them out. Looking through the back of the seat bracket it seems like there are threads from what used to be a bolt on the other side. Suggestions on how I can get these suckers out? Tools that would be required? Or another way to remove the seats without access to these bolts?

I have two 35” mud tires that can be used as spares or trail tires or whatever. They don’t have much life left for daily driving or highway but they can get you home in a pinch which makes them perfect for spares.

Just the tires, not the rims.

Light gray OEM Cherokee seats, full set including passenger, driver, and full rear bench. In good condition and recently shampoo’d. Some ripping on the driver’s side but that’s very common in XJ’s.

Hoping someone on here wants them to save me the hassle of going through eBay.

Seats will be already removed and ready to roll.

I recently got tires from Discount Tire Direct online. They price match to any other competitor so if there is a sale on some other website it doesn’t matter you can get DTD to match it. They offer 3 yr warranty on tires (including for things that happen on the trails!), and will ship the tires directly to an installer for free so I got mine shipped to a Midas nearby because they were doing a deal on the mount/balance/alignment.

I have two spare 35’s for 15” rims. 35X12.5X15

Since they’re spare’s the tread isn’t great but will get you to/fro in the meantime.