Posts by Lookin2Mud

In the beginning I had a lock-right in the d35 rear in my Zj. Lasted through months of burnouts and donuts. Then I finally broke a shaft and took it back out. You hear mixed reviews on ez-locker's. Everyone wheels different though.

Going on set numero three. Mostly my fault why they seem to implode on trees. Keeping up with your smaller, and more agile Wrangler's in the woods doesn't help either. But, I have the Bushwacker's on my XJ. They hold back some stuff for the most part. Couldn't ask for much more really.

The one in my D35 was doing that... Then I broke a shaft... Then it still made that noise... Couldn't find the problem... Then the rear imploded on itself... Good story eh'?

In the first picture with the dash rolled and roof cut was all done by us. The dash was pressed onto the patients legs which caused us the practically tear the vehicle apart. The second one was heavy entrapment and invloved also tearing the vehicle apart. I didn't get to attend the second one but I do know the MVC required a second due rescue and taught all us a good lesson of how to cut apart a tj.

Still new to the DeJa thing around here. Putting all this simple, I can to the realization that my current job has a wholesale account with Randy's Ring & Pinion. Those of you not knowing him, check out his site but in a nutshell they carry all things drivetrain. i.e... the "Ultimate 35" kit for my ZJ with 4:10's front and rear and master install kits for both was only $1500... If anyone is interested or need some prices, email me at Lileanderson@comcast.net or pm me on here... Thanks!

I think I saw that thing online before. Dunno if it was ebay or what. Was one kinda like on vwvortex.com and I think Pirate 4x4. I though took a hike and going to D.C to get mine. Looks good, just needs a fresh coat of mud...

Yea... I'd say U-Joint. The one at the bottom of my front driveshaft was squeaky so I greased it up. Now it squeaks... I have over a dozen U-Joints under my desk at work still in the box. Anyway, front U-Joints... Check it out and see what has play in them or take off the caps and see how the needles look. If so, give me a buzz, I got plenty of U-Joints from my XJ that I haven't used.... Yet!

I affiliate with the Rhino Lining's on Old Baltimore Pike more then I need too. They did my roof rack for me. Rhino puts out a great product and they are changing in sometime within the next month. If you've ever seen a Rhino job next to Line-X you will immediatley notice the difference. Their new(er) advancements are going to make the product stick better and also less globby... Good stuff either way but for small spaces or where you're particular about the look I'd go with Line-X because it's lighter. But, because I know most the guys at Rhino, I'd go there.

Lived in Bear, now in the outskirts of Newark. Almost right off of 896. Chili Pepper Red (usually brown) 99' XJ with 4.5 inches. Safari rack with highlift and spare up top... Usually sticks out like a sore thumb sitting in morning traffic...

We just touched up one for Advantage Jeep. That new 3.7 six-banger isn't bad on the highway. Lacks some balls above 3500rpm. To me, the interior to luxorious, to Japan-like feeling. Eh' the four door doesn't feel like a Wrangler not only because of the wheelbase, but also due to the advancements in motor size and ergomonics... It's not something I'd hit the trails with... Just my opinion

New to DeJA but not to Jeeps... I went into [somewhere DEJA doesn't condone] two weeks ago with my ZJ. Got stuck simply put. Framed and wasn't budging. My buddies Bronco II was a waste of rigging up rope. I waited for my cousin's 2500 Silverado for a couple hours. The 3 other trucks with me left hours ago. By myself, with my phone, and pack of cigarette's. I heard a four wheeler coming and it turned out to be three. In a nutshell, I got jumped, phone, wallet, and keys stolen, and left... Bad night. We pulled it through the woods with the Chevy and pulled onto I-95 and waited for my dad's towtruck...