Posts by Matt

From what I saw posted, I believe I’m good, I am in the market for tail lights, head lights, wiper arms, a few other odds and ends.

Not sure if this is where to post this please remove if not.

I was wondering how to go about getting the bits of fiberglass or whatever a clutch is made out of off the flywheel. The Jeep has been parts for a few years and the guy I got it from said the clutch seemed to be stuck engaged. I pulled it and bits are stuck to flywheel. I wasn’t sure if someone had a go to method or chemical to use in this situation

-Matt

Hey Tonka,

I’m going to take a wild guess and say the Matt you were talking to was not me.... if it was me, thanks for the offer, I don’t believe I’ll be road worthy by then.

I'm from Dover area, I recently got myself back into a wrangler after too many years out of one. I first owned a 88 YJ and it was my everyday driver. I needed something more reliable for work so had to bite the bullet, luckily I was able to sell it to a good friend who has since brought it back to its prime. I finally found myself in a place in life that I could get another jeep and it be the toy/hobby I always wanted it to be. I just picked up a 97 TJ. She needs A LOT of loving, been parked for 4 years and god only knows how long before that. I'm working on replacing fuel pump due to that bad boy being jelled up. Motor turns over stupid strong so here's to just needing fuel for fire.

Thanks for having me look forward to documenting this process.