Posts by mellowyellow

Let me know Dave. I'll stop out.

Check and see if it does the top half of an outlet or something. Tell me where they are in your house and I might be able to give you a few places to look. :shrug:

there is one in the bedroom as you enter the door (typical location) ill have to check tops and bottoms. ive only been checking one assuming they were the same circuit. the other one is at the bottom of the stairs. (on a 2 switch plate that the second switch goes to the light upstairs)

another vote for NextRE here. Stephen helped me through every step of the way (im sure josh had a good bit to do with that) and we are closing on our townhouse on the 23rd. i recommend them highly. thanks again guys

i agree dennis. i have 35's on my TJ with 4.56 gears 4.0L. it is perfect for the highway but i would rather have went to a 4.10 to give me the ability to go back to 33's. i would run it as is and see what you think. i ran 3.07's with 33's for 2 years. i would think it is a similar ratio

if it is a 87 it would also be a 4.2w/carb (unless swapped by previous owner) might make a slight difference as far as power/gearing but i would leave it alone for now.