Posts by YJRosco

Ok... one more... just for the sake of argument. Would the added weight of 35's from 31's be about the same as adding a few passengers? So I need to get bigger brakes on every time the fam rides with me?
    Or fill up with gas? Lmao
    And, I'm sure that a wrangler with 35's is nowhere near the weight of an f250!!! Horrible comparison... just sayin.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe my initial post was not written the way I meant it... in no way did I mean to recommend NOT upgrading brakes. I guess it was intended as a little honest humor with some sound advise rolled in. I apologize for anything other than that being taken from it.
    Sorry for the hijack as well.

Wow.. noone was chastised. Calm down jerry.
    So much for friendly convo I guess. My points r valid regardless of how big your brakes are. Pull your thong from your buttcrack and calm down.

What ever happened to good ol' fashioned caution? If you know it's gonna take a little more space to slow down, give a little more room between u and the guy in front of u. DEFENSIVE driving... I understand that in an emergency situation, there are things you can't control. And maybe a better pad or rotor would get u stopped a little faster, but it seems like u are beating yourself up about the chance that you might find yourself in that exact situation between where you can stop fine (with what u have) and wouldn't be able to avoid it with the greatest set of brakes on the planet.
    :innocent:

Uh, just bought a 97 tj, 4" lift n 33's, some little stuff done... $4800
    Sold my 89 yj, spring over lifted, 33's, sone other stuff dobe... $2800. Both I-6's... seemed average to me.

Never been on a team... Played baseball a lot in school. Was just looking for something to do and get active this year. Anyone have a lead for teams looking for newbs? Maybe a DEJA softball team???

We have a pathfinder, with enough room to transport both... when does this need to be done?

Input on the 231 is cake to swap. I did one... the one in this case is 21 spline (ax-5 or 4cyl). That would be the only thing u wouldn't be able to use...