Posts by YJRosco

Only the spline count on the input changes depending on the transmission, which is normally dependant on the motor... So yes and no. Other than the input tho, everything else is an np231 regardless.

Awesome. Thanks.
    And thanks to u quantum. (Brian?) Lol
    I have been a ghost for a few years... think my next set if tires will be 33's. Dont like the well spacing on these, and really don't wanna lift it more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, I don't want to add a headache for u. But if you could do a little investigating, u may be able to repair your case for even cheaper. And honestly, you are gonna have to take it out to swap it... Take it out to fix it. Either way! Lol and it's pretty simple to work on after its out. Heck, I even have a box of parts from a disassembled 231 in my shed. Most likely have whatever u need in there. Box was given to me for nothing from a club member years ago, and I'm always happy to pay it forward. :)

Is there any way to order a specific sticker or vinyl we want in the deja logo? For example, I used to have a website logo decal on the sides of the hood on my old yj. I'd like to get them again for the tj, but wanted a lime/neon green and the tub doesn't have any (thanks sal, for checking!) so.... Can we order from whomever the club gets them from, or can I just get someone to make them for me? I didn't want any copyright issues... U know what I'm sayin.

Honestly, I had wanted one of these for my yj after seeing the 3 piece freedom top on the new jk's. if it leaks, I'm sure a new seal would hopefully tighten it up and go. Would suck to not be able to use it I.m.o.

Same here. Had my yj for 8 years. Ran 33's on a stock d35 w/ 4.10's for 5 years. Few trips to r.c. and a few mud/wood trips and no problems. Spent the last 3 on 35's, not much off road lately but still no issues with the axles. Just cant be a retard with the skinny pedal. Besides... shatter the rear, put it in 4wd and pull yourself home! Lmao

I have wider flares on my tj, look like bestop to me. Pretty sure they are 6", ill double check when I get home and take some pics. But I don't like the extra tire coverage honestly.. would like pocket style, or fake flatties if anyone has some and wants to swap. These r in pretty new condition...