Posts by DRACINTHEBOX

I'm looking to thin my firearms collection. I have a Smith & Wesson Model 629-2 .44 Magnum. It is stainless steel and has a 8 3/8" barrel. It is in excellent condition, and is ready to go. Comes with a hard case and scope. $750

I also have a black Beretta NEOS in like new condition. It has less than 50 rounds through it. It has a 6" barrel. I got it thinking it would be a good gun to teach my wife to shoot with. She's opted to not learn, and I have no interest in it. It comes with two magazines and a box of ammo. $250

I can send pics upon request, or I will try and get them loaded to my Photobucket account so I can post them. Feel free to contact me with any questions. The prices are pretty firm, but I will discount slightly if someone wants the pair.

Considering parting with this, as I just don't have enough room for all of the toys that I'd like to have. It is 1949 Ford 4-door sedan. Recently rebuilt flathead V8 with Mercury stroker crank. This engine fires right up and runs smooth as glass. Headers into open exhaust. Electric fuel pump running off of a '60's Mustang fuel tank. Suspension is lowered about 3" up front, and currently 3" in the rear. I have an additional set of 1" blocks that I plan on installing in the rear to bring it down a hair further. It is a 3-speed manual on the column with no overdrive. Will cruise on the highway with modern traffic. Vintage accessory grille mounted fog light. The car looks slightly different than in the pic. I have reinstalled all of the side moldings, an additional set of trim rings on the wheels and it temporarily has a hood on it. Interior is ratty but cool. Mexican blankets, Pabst shift knob, drum kicker gas pedal, ceiling has decals and car show tickets. It runs and drives great. Currently needs a generator, but I will be getting it next week. For Delaware inspection it still needs seat belts installed. I also have a new accessory turn signal kit to install, as they were not factory in '49.

I have a ton of additional parts that I will be including. I have a complete disassembled spare flathead v8 engine, a bellhousing, clutch set up, spare trans, and boxes and boxes of parts.

I live in Smyrna, DE. If I can get this sold, I can bring my 1950 International truck back in the garage and get it finished. I'm looking to get $6k for the car.

I have my eye on a new vintage car, so the bike needs to go. I love it and I've had it for years, but something must go.

1985 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic - Slammed suspension with 10" Slammer shocks and lowering kit in the rear and custom drop up front. 14" pullback apehangers, 18" spoke front wheel with chrome rotors, smoked signal and marker lenses, black projector headlight, custom chopper seat, layback taillight, long unbaffled fishtail pipes. Flattop pistons, Andrews cam, S&S Super E carb, and more.

In addition, I will also include a 5x10' ramp gate utility trailer with large diamond plate toolbox. I have a bunch of parts to go with the bike including a 21" spoke wheel with tire.

Looking to make a quick sale. Bring cash and take it home.

Just took this on trade, and have no time to play with it. It is a numbers matching 1979 FLH with a Shovelhead. It has numerous custom features. Drag bars with pullback risers, custom seat, lowering shocks, Indian style teardrop headlight, custom front and rear signals, drag pipes, billet wheels, footpeg conversion, and more. It is currently not running. It has been in storage for at least five years. Fuel has been drained, carb cleaned, new battery installed, new starter. It seems to have a valve hanging up. Either a bent valve, dropped seat or guide, or maybe even just a piece of carbon. Just finished upgrading my Powerstroke, and getting ready to start going over my custom bagger. No time to mess with another bike. I have a clear title for it. $3500 will take it. I am located in Smyrna, DE.

This bike was built by Demon's Cycle in late 2011/ early 2012. It has a 127hp 110 Rev Tec, 6-speed Ultima, 3" open primary, custom machined wheels, 200mm rear tire, wrapped custom pipes, LED taillight tag mount, alligator seat, and more. It is crazy powerful and too much bike for me to handle. I will be transferring the title this week, so the bike will be available for sale at that time. Just looking to put it out there and see if there is interest. I'm looking to get $12,500 CASH or I will consider full or partial trades with a value of $12-15k. Feel free to ask questions. I'm located in SMyrna, DE.

Putting a feeler out to see if there is any serious interest. I've decided I really don't need this, and I slightly overextended myself on the purchase. If I can get a good cash offer, I'll sell. If not, I'll run it this season.
    This is an all-steel Henry Ford body with 4" chop, with a custom boxed and Z'd frame. 4-wheel disc brakes, Ford 8.8" axle, rear coil overs, 351W/C4 trans, 20" Coker smoothie rear wheels, 16" Coker smoothie front wheels, new Coker bias-ply wide whitewalls, 4" drop front axle, dropped '32 Ford front crossmember, removable top, new aluminum radiator with electric fan, zoomie header, HEI distributor, and tons more.
    Feel free to ask questions. Obviously, the asking price is is $17k as listed in the title. I live in Smyrna. I am willing to consider some interesting partial trades.

Got this car to use as a commuter and autocross car. I've done a lot of aesthetic upgrades such as Type R airdam, Tein lowering springs, rear wiper delete, shimmed hood hinges, yellow high beam lenses, roof mounted vortex generators, Type R aluminum shift knob, diamond plate heel rest, extended neochrome lug nuts, and more. I am also including a bunch of extra parts. Here is the hang up. The engine and trans are currently out of the car. The engine that was in it had low compression on the number three cylinder, so I pulled it to do a B20 swap. Since that time, I got a job around the corner from my house. No longer need this car, and want it gone. I need the space to bring a hot rod home. The engine and trans were removed cleanly, and all harware is boxed and organized. B20 engines from Japan are $450. Car has full powers and is 5-speed. I will add pics today. Willing to consider a fair cash offer or cash and trade or trade. Let me know if you have questions.

Just sold my Heritage Springer bobber and now I need to sell my custom bagger. High compression cammed EVO, powdercoated pullback chubby 14" apehangers, chopper seat, long fishtails with no mufflers, S&S carb, lowered suspension, 18" spoke front rim with chrome rotors, chopped down windshield, lots of chrome. Bike needs some TLC on the paint. Fresh paint on fairing and bag lids. Some chips and a large scuff on rear fender from ill fitting passenger seat. I will include a ton of extra parts. I live in Smyrna.

Looking to sell one of my bikes to buy a hot rod for cruising this summer. First up, 2002 Heritage Springer. Semi-gloss black paint, 16" apehangers with braided stainless cables, solo seat with fender mounted luggage rack, flathead style exhaust, spotlights, mammoth spoke rims with wide whitewalls, lots of chrome. 28k miles. Drivetrain is stock and runs like a champ. Second is my 1985 Electra Glide. It has a ton of custom work. Lowered suspension, cammed high compression engine, chopped down 3" windshield, 18" front spoke rim with chrome rotors, black powdercoated 14" pullback apehangers, long fishtail pipes, chopper seat, tons of chrome and aftermarket parts. Really looking to sell the springer first, but will take $10k for either bike. Email me with interest.