Posts by cherokeeguy95

Thanks for looking at it guys. I am not really sure what to ask for this thing. I have about 2500 in it and would love to at least break even. If you buy it I am including seats out of a 91 with no cracks and new factory rims in great condition. I know in parts alone there is a good investment but I am not interested in parting it out because I just don't have the time. You don't see many of these for sale so it has been difficult for me to get an idea for an asking price, I didn't want to throw some crazy number out there. I was hoping someone who knew about these things could give me an idea. I am definitely going to sell this jeep, doesn't have to be on this site so any help would be much appreciated.

I am planning to take my grand wagoneer through inspection tomorrow and just wanted to double check the timing and carbs adjustments. Anyone familiar with these? I am sure I could look online anywhere but I would like to hear from someone who is knowledgable with these engines. Everything is completely stock. Thank you for any help.

Hey guys I getting ready to move out of my place and I have a hard top for a cj7 that I need to get rid of. It is tan and has a hole in the top where the original sunroof was. I will take 20 bucks for it if you come get it. I live in Easton Maryland and will be out of my house in a month.

Hey Guys,

I know this might be a shot in the dark but I was wondering if anyone had a reasonable car for around 1K. I am currently driving a 93 xj and it needs a lot of work about a thousand dollars worth and I am really hesitant about putting that into it. If anybody knows of anything any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a lock right locker that I want to get rid of. When I got it I installed it but never took the jeep offroad with it in. However I did drive around on the road with it in and it was not that annoying. I took it out because I didnt want it and wanted to sell it. Now a year later I am finally getting around to it. I would like 100 bucks for it being that is has been installed but never used offroad.

Hey guys I changed the carb on my cj to a 34 Weber and my dad and I are curious about some things. I know that I am going to need a pressure regulator to step down the pressure but does the return line for the fuel hook to the regulator or does it just get taken out of line?

Hey all,
    It has been months since I have posted anything on this website but something happened I though is worth bragging about. I just returned from a three month patrol with the mighty Coast Guard from Africa. And the one thing I was looking forward to besides seeing my wife was driving the CJ. I thought for sure that after sitting for three months that it wasn't going to start. But sure enough one crank she fired to life and I drove around with the top off and a beautiful women in the passenger seat. So I figured I throw a shout out to all the CJ lovers and all of my fellow soldiers and sailors. :flag:

Is there any chance that anyone is planning to leave friday night. I just started a new job and dont want to ask for time off in my first month. The other thing is has anyone ever towed a jeep with a tow dolly with any luck. Thats my plan right now because i dont know anyone with a trailer or think it would be smart to drive down and hope to drive back.