Posts by frankinjeep

My buddy is swapping his 4 cyl out of his YJ. The motor should be out by August. Motor still runs and you could probably come check it out before he pulls it. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you his info.

Looking for a set of 1-2" Coil spacers. The ZJ has some rake and I need to level her out some. I am thinking 1.5" would do her but I would take anything in the 1"-2" range.

Let me know whatcha got!

Thanks

Erik

I actually enjoyed the little trail they had and i was gonna try the obstscle course but i wasnt gonna peace bob hanging in the pit with a broke jeep.... After all he entertained my drunk ass a few times.... And i mean drunk.... If frankinjeep reads this they need to have a club competition next year for obstacles. Im getting alot of deja guys would compete in it.

DEJA has competed in one of the challenges a few years back. The beater build race :driving: . (Search it on Youtube) I believe Wolverine was the driver and got some serious air at the end.

This year we offered to have a kill the cone competition, We were ready to roll it out but nobody seemed interested in competing. Maybe next year we ill promote some sort of comp at one of the events.

Its quite possible we had 700-800 for the whole weekend. Sack had tallied up the numbers and according to official registration documents...430 Jeeps preregistered this year....another 218 registered during the event and that makes a total of registered jeeps....648 for 2013. (there are others who were just bootleggers too)

There were 250 jeeps on the Beach Crawl.....280 served at the Crab Feast.....209 Jeep did the Scavenger Hunt....other numbers are still not back yet but it was all very positive.

Next year we are shooting for 1000 or more and try and make it the largest jeep event in the northeast, then the east coast, then the WORLD!!!! haha. I know that's a bit over estimated but it would be really cool to get this event huge.

Don't get me wrong, the jeep week was great...I drive the beach surf fishing all the time but still enjoyed participating in the crawl, it was pretty cool seeing that endless line of jeeps. I just question the judgment of timing of the two guys at mud/water crossing at the jam. The guys that I have ridden with from our club know I'm all about the water and mud on club rides...just pisses me off that when we got stuck we were bone dry inside, when the other jeep came at us he pushed two waves that filled the tub to the bottom of the glove box....thankfully I belong to a grade A club that got me back to PA to pick up my truck and trailer to get the jeep home. I will be back next year, no doubt.....keep up the good work.

I hear ya. The 2 vehicles at once was just a dumb move on the course workers. But its messed up for them to send 2 guys into the hole then offer to tow you home at a ridiculous price. Just supports how CC customs were more about themselves and profit than trying to support the jeep community.

I'd like to meet the two d'bags that were directing the jeeps at the mud crossing at CC customs jeep jam......why would they run somebody at me broad side while I was waiting for them to snatch me out????? If they yanked me out first the tub wouldn't had filled up with a foot of mud and water...... seemed as though they did it to get the crowd riled up, which they did... and the owner asking if I wanted a tow home for $1,2000.00. Really?

WOW. I am going to bring this up with Sack. He won't be happy to hear about that.

Next year convention center is a good possibility. We will have to charge for registrations and events to offset the costs but it won't be too bad.

CC customs didn't go about jeep jam properly. They have possibly burned some bridges with OCJW promotions. Originally they were allotted a time slot for their event. They then took off running making it an all day event and purposely trying to pull people from other events to go to jeep jam. They didn't help volunteer with any other event as they said they would. The main objective for them was to make money for themselves with their event, and not support OCJW as a whole. Don't get me wrong they had a really nice set up and people did have fun. But at what cost?

If everything goes well we might have everything stay within the OCMD city limits for the 2014 OCJW. Mark your calendars it's going to be a blast next year.

Im selling my paintball stuff. Haven't played in over a year and its collecting dust. I have built the tm 15 from the ground up with new solinoid, paint, grips, new apex 2 barrel and chopped it into carbine length. This marker is great. Uses low pressure so you get more shots with your tank. I have over 800 into this thing and want to sell it for $475 obo. with everything I have for it.

I had the t8 pistol in the pic but it already sold separately.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/3986633192.html

call/text for fastest response 3o2- 3nine3 nine597

Thanks

Erik

[size=1em]Need to sell a boat... The boat is currently in my dad's name but sitting at my house. I need it gone so I can park my boat. :fishing: Don't worry he knows i'm selling it. haha. [/size]

[size=1em]It's a 19 ft MFG caprice boat with a 1988 120 Johnson v4 on it. Needs work. Ran when parked but checked compression recently and it may have cylinder rings stuck. The hull was re-built by shop back in 2004/5 with all fiberglass floor/stringer. The hull is really solid and rides well. Shoreline trailer with rollers. Reason why parked originally was because of steering cable was seized. Its on CL for $1200 but If somebody on these boards wants it I'll go $1050. [/size]
    [size=0.7em][/size]
    [size=0.7em][/size]
    [size=0.7em][/size]
    [size=1em]Call/text me for fastest response. 3o2- 3nine3-nine 597[/size]
    [size=1em]Boats at my house in Millsboro DE. [/size]
    [size=1em]Thanks!!

Erik[/size]

just picked up a lower yesterday, now i need an upper. i am in no hurry looking for a good deal on a complete upper if anyone has one for sale.

I picked up mine from Arpartsfinder.com. Its a site that started up when the parts were scarce. Now you can find all sorts of stuff in stock. I found my Daniel defense 16" upper on there complete for a decent price. And it came in within like 4 days