Posts by frankinjeep

I have a set of 4 33x10.5x15 BFG KM2s for sale. They all are in great condition. I will include for free a 33x12.5x15 spare with rim that is not matching but has good tread and will work in a pinch. I would say these have 80-90% remaining. I'm upgrading to 35's so I have no need for the 33's. EDIT: These are 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern.

These have been wheeled but there is no damage on them. Mostly sand/mud wheeling. Looking to get $750 OBO for 5. Feel free to call/text as I am not always near a computer.

Thanks

Erik
    3o2-three93-9597

sounds like a good time, were you using hard baits or soft plastics?

I used a variety of bucktails/swim shads/rattle traps. I caught a fish on almost everything but the keeper was on a storm swim shad. It was the brown with the red eyes medium size. (5" or so). I also had one chomped in half most likely by a snapper blue.

I was just north of the inlet on Sunday at Savages Ditch. As we pulled onto the beach and were unpacking, one of the guys we were with that got there a little earlier than us brought in a 39 inch striper. Of course we caught nothing the rest of the day...

That's how it usually works. You see a fish somebody else caught and gets your hopes up for the day. :doh:

High tide was like 10:00 AM on Sunday. I had my fish and was heading home around 10:30. I had got there around 7:00 am to fish the incoming tide, and the bite was good all morning. I saw 4-6 keeper stripers taken off the north side jetty and countless shorties. I bagged my keeper around 9:30, and before leaving I caught 1 more shortie. My buddy stuck around till about noon and he said he only saw 1 more keeper. A few hours before high tide usually produce more at the inlet. The bite overall has slowed down over the past 2 weeks.

I don't mind paying to do some of the events minus the beach crawl.... I pay 60 $ a year to do it in delaware anyway haha....

We figured keep it free to everybody as long as we can. I think either next year or the one after we may have to start charging.

We would like to see OCJW blow up to a PA jeeps type show but with some Beach unique events. Hang in there and this will get big.

I know I said I wasn't gonna go at first but after checking it out it seems pretty legit. The commander hotel is having some pretty good deals for that weekend. Also a lot of the perks for a jeep owner that weekend are awesome.. especially the 35 all you can eat and drink crabs.... talked to the guy putting this together and he said depending how many people show up and register which is free he was going to rent the convention center for vendors next year.

Sack and I were talking with Will and other people involved with OCJW. The reason we didn't do the convention center is that it cost big $ per day. We were talking about a registration fee for each event to make up the cost. We voted against it and kept everything free for this year. So if we get big numbers and have something to show the town and the convention center we may rent it... but the cost will be passed down to the attendees.

Not to say next year this conversation will come up again and don't be surprised if this is the last free year for everything.

I guess what I am asking is where's a good spot I can take her ao she can do it. I can run a trot lineand catch track and shoot just about anything but clams I'm clueless haha.

If you launch a boat out of Masseys and go around the island there is a large sandbar there. Its usually only like a foot deep at low tide. Park your boat and walk around, you will find them.

Bring a grill too. You then can cook em up right there!!!

Also we plan on having club booth spots open this year. So if DEJA would like a spot to sell merch/raise $ for jeeps for joy we may have a spot for you guys. PM me if you guys are interested.

We are growing and we have some really exciting plans building right now.

The show n shine will be moving. To bigger and better places. ;D *cough Convention center *Cough *Cough

The beach crawl has received approval to double in size.

We will have vendors on site to have booths and such at various locations.

More obstacle courses sprinkled in.

and more to come. but keep your eyes on oceancityjeepweek.com for up to the date info.

We go to "redneck beach" Down in the indain river bay. Its a sandbar a ton of people go to. It actually turns into a lil island if the tide is low enough. All we do for clamming is actually just shuffle your feet. Once you feel one you just pick it up. We bring rakes but it gets annoying, and it actually seems easier and produces more with your feet. We usually cook the small ones up right on the spot with some sriracha. And the bigger ones go to the freezer as bait. I still have a few bags in the freezer for bait. Its fun to do to with some friends and a beer in your hand. ;D

Posting for a co-worker.

He had a hardtop that was damaged in an accident. Insurance replaced it so he now has a damaged hardtop (back Glass broken) He is looking to recoup some of his deductible. Throw out some offers and I will pass them along to him.

Thanks

Erik