Posts by frankinjeep

I have a set of tube doors that I am selling They are made for the TJ/YJ. So I was told. They currently are on my YJ but don't fit all too great. I think with some more adjusting they would fit perfect. But I assume that they are adjustable for either.

They are Olympic Brand Tube doors.

New they are in the $300 range.

I am looking for $150 obo.

Thanks

Erik

Sadly that's not the first pontoon boat I have seen flipped in this area. :doh:

I was behind somebody one time where they were pulling off rt 5 onto rt 24. They cut that thing hard and the pontoon boat slowly started to roll over off the trailer. It came off the trailer and ended up in the grass. Sure enough a shorts marine truck was pulling it. :laughing: We had about 20 guys flop that thing back over. I'm sure in that situation they would have been fine if it was tied to the trailer properly.

He goes by "c4ifford".

He's a guest on ESJA, not a Club Member.

I found the link on MJC.

He usually joins up as a land member. He is only $20 away from a full on membership. :laughing:

His name is Cliff. He is a good guy and he wants me to relay that you can vote once a day!

[size=medium]From www.oceancityjeepweek.com[/size]

[size=18px]With the possibility of a storm coming up the coast, any changes to the event schedule due to inclement weather will be posted here![/size] [size=18px]You may also call the Commander Hotel at 410-­‐289-­‐6166, extension 503 to receive updates.[/size]

[size=18px]WE ARE MONITORING THE FORECAST AND THE PATH OF HURRICANE IRENE[/size]

[size=18px]We are in touch with local emergency services officials [/size][size=18px]and the Emergency Management Center of Ocean City.[/size]

[size=18px]Right now everything is still ON![/size]

We can just hope that it heads off shore some more. As of yesterday they said it was on a straight path for FL. Now it has the opportunity to veer off and go out to sea. So even the weather people don't know exactly what's in store.

We have put a lot of time and effort into Jeep Week. Lets just wish it all wasn't wasted.

BTW Everything is Rain or Shine.

Its a YJ thing you wouldn't understand :razz:

But seriously I had swapped my posi out in my front axle for a TJ shaft. I started going through u-joints like they were going out of style. It was probably once every 2-3 months. It got old after a while. I am not sure what it is in the YJ's but for some reason they don't like the front drive shaft spinning. :shrug:

We have gathered in all the registrations... over 500 pre-registrations have been counted :rolleyes:

Beach parade in front of the boardwalk has been filled. With 80 jeeps driving 30 blocks on the beach it will be an awesome parade. ;D

Andy, hopefully you and I can do a little better this time around with the kill the cone. :laughing:

We just locked in the plans for Saturday Aug 27th!!!

Car crush, obstacle course open with rocks, tire garden, hills, and mud, slow crawl comp, rti comp, and Kill the cone!!! We will also be awarding trophies from Friday's show at the beginning of the day!!

The event is going to be at Pocomoke City Fairgrounds from 12-5. Open course from 12-2 then 2-3 kill the cone then 3-5 open course.

Food vendor will be cooking up food for sale. We may have some jeep part vendors on site as well.

Should be a great time!

Sounds like it could be a ground issue. I have had the same problem in both of my YJ's. You might need to run a dedicated ground to each light from the frame.

The bolts that actually hold on the light housing are the ground for the lights. The body rusts where the bolts go into the body causing a lack of ground.

I would also check the brake switch behind the pedal to make sure that is actually working.

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube] :doh: