Posts by loki

What Wag stuff are you looking for? I had one a little while ago and I just took apart a J10. I have front lift shackles and rear Add a leafs that would fit as well as a back seat in tan. I have an older style Razor grill that would fit also. I love FSJ's and want another but cant right now, gimme a shout if you have any questions.

My thoughts were to have it on a weekend and make it a small event as said before. I had thought of using a park and ride since it has plenty of room and it wouldn't be in use really. Also I dont think we would need permission there, we could just show up and set up.

Due to the collection of stuff in my garage I had an idea to put together a swap meet for Jeep people to get together at a location and get rid of things that they have laying around, check other Jeeps out, make some cash and meet some people. I dont know if this will step on any toes around here but I wanted a rough idea of how many people would be up for lugging their crap out. If anyone is interested let me know so I know what size space to look for, I have an idea now but nothing solid. Like I said I am not trying to steal DEJA's thunder, just had an idea that sounded cool to all the Jeep people I know. Any feedback would be cool, thanks.

I just added the ones from the 36's which was a about a good handfull. You would add more the bigger the tire, kinda gotta guess at ounces to put in. Its a much better solution then trying to balance big tires especially Swampers, weights fall off and you have to pay for balancing somewhere. It's worked well for me so far.

I used stainless ones rather then the copper plated. They were not rusted at all when I swapped them and they have been in there for well over a year. You are right about the other ones though, they would do that.

I just got my 37's mounted. I added some BB's for balancing and they ride so much smoother then my 36" TSL's at all speeds. I just took the BB's that were in the TSL's and swapped them. The tread was very rounded at 25 psi so I had to go to about 15 psi to get a proper contact patch. They are surprisingly quiet, much quieter then the TSL's. I hope they perform as well as the TSL in the woods.

I am gonna keep the motor for a spair and build it up a little. The T18 thats in it will go in my CJ7 and the D44's I will hold on to for a possible full width swap for my CJ5. The rest of the truck will go to whoever wants it or chop it up for scrap-(but it would be a shame to do that). I want to narrow my projects down to two so the J has to go.

I will be pulling the motor/trans/t case out of my J10 this weekend, weather permiting. I have a garage but will need to do most of it outside. Will probably start around 9 on sat. Shouldn't be a big deal but if a couple people wanted to stop by thats cool. PM me if you want directions and are gonna come by.

I have the Rubicon Express 4.5" and I love it. I have Skyjacker nitro shocks and fit 35" Boggers with slight rubbing at stuff. It rides nice, a little rough but its expected. The good thing is the kit came with everything you need except shocks to lift it the right way.

Well I have a meeting with the Bobs so..... Well it has 123k on it and it runs great when warm only does it in the mornings when really cold or after sitting for a while in the cold. It has a clean K&N on it and the fuel pump is only a couple years old, has fairly new Accel plugs,cap,rotor,coil on it, I dont think the head gasket is leaking from what I can see. I will check the timing on it and add some of the gimmick fuel system cleaner and see what happens. thanks

On the 4.0 in my ZJ the idle goes up and down in the morning when the engine is cold as if someone is reving it up slightly. Is that the TPS causing that? Also what is the price on that part if anyone knows, I haven't messed with the 4.0's in a while.

The khaki looks kinda white in the picture, it looks better in person. I cant wait to tag it and see what people say and their reactions. I order the Krylon ultra flat camo paint from True Value on Elkton rd, check out Krylons website and it will give you all the part numbers for all the camo paints. I think they work the best from what I've tried. I painted two of my guns to match as well, I get bored real easy.

Actually, I skinned the zebra and layed it over the truck. :maul: I was thinking of a paintjob for yours, maybe some branches and leaves coming off of the wood on the sides so it looks like a down tree, what do yah think?

Thanks. I'm not sure yet. I may leave it polished with the black headlight buckets or go all ultra flat black like the stripes, when I'm done with the stripes I'll figure it out.