Posts by LOCKEMDOWN

Went to grottos last night to have a few beers and play some pool came and found that some a$$ smashed both of my fog lits, basically think they kicked them off. Great thing to come out who does that? So much for good will to others.
    Does anyone have any extra ones laying around just the factory ones that are on the tjs?

If your still doing the lift on sunday I'll live right next to the rt 1 bridge and could swing over to lend a hand or at least fetch some beers :laughing:.

In Delaware do you have to have the third brake light to pass inspection. I didn't have one on my yj and never had a problem didnt know if it was just a tj issue or somthing. Im just asking cause I don't really care for and rather get rid of it.

No ive already gotten about three diffrent drawings so far. Just didnt know if anyone knew of any sites that had measurements or best type of metal to use? I did some research on different sites but have been able to basically find any "blue prints". Probably just going to use some square tubing but would like to go with something a little outside the box.

Just curious if anyone has any specs on a swing out tire carrier. Ive already got acouple of plans designed out to what im going to do. Already found the hard ware that I am going to use. Just curious if anyone in the club has any specs.

Is anyone running the Volant Cool Air Intake? Just curious of what people thought of it or knew of a better brand? After driving in the hills in wvu, to quote tim the tool man "need more power". Also do you need a Throttle Body Spacer?

Does anyone have any pictures of them from club. How hard is the installation of the lights. I was reading about how to make them work to actually be legal in delaware doesnt seem like that much work though.

Im driving a 2004 Rubicon havent really had chances to do any specs on it yet. Im running a 3.5 rubicon express lift, just trying to find out if anyone knows if this module comes with a sye already or is it the sames as the yjs. I want to add a budget boost of about two inches to the mix and just trying to figure out if im going to have to order a sye along with a new tom woods drive shaft and whatever else would be in the mix?

Flipping through quadratec catalog and came across cold air intakes and snorkels, didnt know what everyone one thought. Trying to figure out which route I want to go and didnt know if anyone else had came to this cross road and which way they went and why.

I need to fix the treads on my rear pinion so i need to find a 7/8 die with a 20 thread pitch. Does anyone know where i can get one of these. I havent been able to drive my jeep in months and am going crazy not driving specaily with nice weather just around the corner. Please help!

What does everyone think about the jeep commander? :shrug: I;m kickign around the idea of getting one but havent really decided on it yet. I tried searching for Lifted Jeep Commander but couldnt really find to much on that topic. Just wanted to know what everyone thought of this newer vehicle from jeep?

I finally got a new job at Newark Chrysler and JEEP dealership. So if anyone is intrested in purchasing a new or pre owned jeep just come see me. We have one of the new 4 door unlimiteds so come on up and take it for a test drive.

Where do yall think would be the best place to have a rear drive shaft built for a YJ. And if so do you take the vehicle there or just give them the measurments?

Had the same problem but mines kinda diffrent bought the yj awhile back and it came with one remote for the alarm well to shorten up the story my ex girlfriend threw the keys when she was in one of her moods and broke the remote few days later go to leave for school and the jeep wont turn over the alarm is going off everything is blinkin, couldnt get it to turn off so i opened the hood and grabed onto the speaker for the alarm and ripped it right out wires and all. Solved the noise but still wouldnt turn off, so at least i could go back to bed with hearin horns.

Yeah Ive got 33 inch firestone destionations m/t and there great!!! Ive had them the same amount of time that one of my buddys has had bfg muds and mine havent worn a bit compared to his and its about the same milage on the tires as he put on. Anyones intrested i could take pics and compare my spare to the actual tires cause i didnt roate the spare in to show the amount worn.