Posts by yankee19934

all my bolts were either busted or the nuts welded from the frame rotted and need replaced... i drilled all of the holes and went through the entire frame rail and used 7in class 5 bolts to hold the skid plate... it is very strong and i have never had any problums... but drilling upside down is hell... i used a jack on my drill and used that to apply pressure to drill... it worked fine as long as its stright.... ill post pix later if u want

good luck

cj

well today i finally got it all back together and ran it... the new gauges read 60 psi at idle and around 70psi at 2500... i have cleaned the stock oil pressure gauge but it still shows over 80 psi... i put a new gromet in the dipstick and will look where its bolted to the block later today... its not allot but engouh to cover the left side of the motor, the wirers and the fire wall... i know its not a good thing... that why im worried

i have a 2.5 that was bought from ebay for 200 and i had rebuilt....
    well first off my dads friend who rebuilt it did not change the rear seal... so my transmission is sitting on the floor and i have changed the rear seal, front transmission seal, transfur case seals, and rear axle seal.... well the left side of the engine the is allways covered in oil... i have supposdly over 80 psi of pressure but im told that the gauge censor gets misled when its clogged... i also have oil coming out of my dipstick...???? i donno but now i have reworked the motor and added new gauges by sunpro and will c what happens... i also cleaned and painted my skid plate... and noticed that the holes where u bolt it to the frame were all cracked and needed to be welded... does this happen often??? or do i have bad luck.... sometime i wonder... this jeep is the most expensive vechicle i have EVER owned.... and i would never get rid of it.... a curse!

i have a 92 with a new 2.5 in it as well as a new ax-5
    currently im running 31 mtr's and a 4in superlift i also have about 400 pounds in bumpers and a warn winch

i put the everything in myself and it wasent bad... but yours will be some sort of a challenge or maybe not but the 2.5s are all fuel injected.... good luck

it runs great and has a flowmaster exhaust

its something you have to see for yourself

Current mods on the jeep are:
    - Upgraded flywheel
    - Exready heavy duty clutch
    - braided extended brake lines
    - 5 Crager simulated bead lock wheels
    - Goodyear MT-R’s
    - 4in super lift
    - Airaid air intake
    - Pacesetter headers
    - Poweraid throttle body spacer