Posts by ineedabin2

I and trying to get those 2 top bolts off ,the lat 2 of course , they are 6 point, what size are they ,they are not 10 MM to big 9 will not go on , they are not 7/16 and even 3/8 seem sloppy and I did try both 6 point and 12 point sockets , I do not want to strip the heads off or I will never get them off , any help here would be greatful , as I said these are the last 2 , and as soon as i get a reply and the right size it will be out , do I have to get the special socket for those and what size is it , thanks

I have a bike jack and something is wrong with it is is a great trans jack but it is not working and I need it right now I was playing with t and got discusted , it is all unbolted and I have a hyd jack under it , but cannot proceed with the trans and case , if you have one I can use LMK I will give you a couple bucks for using it , and a deposit , I am in N wilm and have alot of tools maybe you need something one day .if not to far , I will come get it , thanks

there is a driveability time which is about 20 miles give or take (not time) miles ,after you clear the code and if your problem is still there it will come back on and if you try to take it to get inspected it willl still fail during this time , you must get your problem fixed , and it sounds like the problem I had I found it because of my scanner and before I took it for inspection and repaired it I cleared it and and did the driveability of the 22 miles , and took it through inspection and it passed . do not ever take your car through inspection with that CK engine light on because it can cost you big time , so always try to find out what is wrong with it first or the headaches will start , I am an inspection Mech for PA same rules apply for emissions

I had the same problem and I found the hose on the gas tank which goes to the cannester was off , the one they put on it is really short on the left side ,and with a little help it fell off ,this is 1of 2 that goes to the evap canniester , or can be split ,maybe hole can be split also at the end or streached out because they are just pushed on with no clamps the pain in the ass is hat you have to drop the tank which is not that bad ,make i as empty as you can makes it easier to drop , but it fixed my problem cause I had to go through inspection

Pressure test it and see where it is coming from , stop all this trial and error crap . this is a easy fix and you do not have to take it to a shop for a fix ,if you are at all handy and can solder you can fix this yourself or a friend who know how can fix it what is the worst you can do , clean all the paint off with a good wire brush if it is on the neck , get some good lead solder ,try to find some older solder which has this lead in it , get some flux and go for it , do not make it to hot or you make it worse , use moderate heat and when it gets hot enough go for it , if you want me to fix this LMK I am i N wilm or even pressure test , I am a retired Mech and done this stuff all the time and still do , HOBBY

it is a sealed unit between the trans and motor , it is water tight with the main seal from them motor to the trans , the dust cover is just that so debree does not go between and wear out you seal water wil not bother it

to the last comment ,he does not state he has an 03 tj anwhere so what are you talking about , the egr is a emissions item which runs on vaccum ck your lines and see if that works and or your plug clean it up and see what happens it also may be bad that is the most common problem with egr valves they go bad it cost about 40 to replace ,and you can do it yourself it is easy , how did you read the code if you need it cleared I can do that for you and will do it for free . just stop by , t will not afffect anything jus until you get it inspected LOL

yard sales ,in windy bush and green acres in N iwlm right off of silverside below marsh road , 2 lights make right ,windy bush is only a little further down on silverside on the left , they are both between carr road and veale road on silverside , 8-1 , they both have great pools to join for the summer save gas money and join a neighorhood pool I have been there since 1999 and it beats going down the shore and spending almost $500 a day when you can enjor a pool for almost half that , and the money you save on gas it no a bad deal , I know ther is nothing like the shor at least once durining the summer .the oth have great swim teams for the kids which is a great thing for them to do and meet new friends , we belong to the NBSl which competes with all of N wilm swim teams . last about 6 weeks .so come ck it out . :wavey: :spinrhead: :rollsmile: :roll: :idiot:

I am a Pa inspector and it is not nessasary to have the door mirrors on the vechile as long as you have the rear view one and this one is a must , so if you get stopped for this you will win like the eariler thread , some morons will say if it is a manufactureed item on the car or truck or motorcycle it is required . like a light that does not work but if you get the inspector or the officer who knows their stuff they should not bother you ,but the truth is not all of them do and they use their own judjement and will give you a hard way to go

I will take one and if you give me the blue one I will buy 2 six paks but either will be fine ,I plan on gettting mine this week and by the way where on ebay did you find them I could not , thanks ,in N wilm

I have a 03 jeep wrangler X with 4.0, 5 speed stick ,convertable and love it , anyhow where do I start my mods ,I am in need of a rear bumper hitch so I can pull my boat and maybe I would like to give it a little lift and would like to know what all is involved and where can I get this stuff at a reasonable price ,I do need a spare tire , I have 235 .75. r 15 . also what are the intinals for this wrangler TJ if so how do they get this , like I said never was involved in jeeps and always wanted one picked this up at a good price with 46000 miles for $8000 ,the only thing it does not have is A/C and power windows and locks but I think I can live with that ,I am a pretty good mechanic so I do all my own work also have a Nissan Titan 4x4 love it. , so hi to everyone and give me some insight would be grateful , founfd spell ck LOL