Posts by mutt

YEA MAN,
    UNloaded the top and doors, to get me a winch and wench shhh, and some bumper work.
    If it still posted take down please. I may have forgotten to do so :beer:
    I like MUDDY,
    MUTT

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WHEEL
    NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOUR RIG IS. MOTHER EARTH CAN BE A NASTY BITCH! :upset:
    GOOD HE MADE IT WITH NOT TO MUCH TRAMA TO HIMSELF OR HIS BEST FREIND! :)

Hello All,

Great weekend to go topless,Its on now! :driving:
    Here is one for ya. YEE HAA, F THAT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BUY A PINTO! :down:(well thumbs up if its a V8)
    I was out and passed a handful of RIGS and just tryin to Identifie all of you I think I broke my wrist and felt like a but head doing the wave to the WANT-TO-BE-JEEPERS
    and no wafe back in return. :shrug:
    I hate that S%^& :cuss:
    Back in the day(CJ) Time we all waveddddddddddddddddd. :wavecrowd:
    On that note who be around say Newark(college town), Elkton, Middle town area.
    I was around Newark today,and if I seem not alert that was because I was trying to figuar out if they were sweat pant shorts or spandex ;D
    I wheel a Sahara wit a stinger on front,and 1 car seat in back with no top,but doors and skins on,WATTTTTTTTS UPPPPPPPPPP.
    (GSE) I ALREADY TALKED TO MY PROBIE SO BRING IT! LOL
    See you all on the Black Top!
    Mutt

Golf balls were the pre-airsoft trick for large mud tires (talking redneck big block trucks), they don't work as well for the smaller tires we use on Jeeps, though. Mainly because they can't distribute the weight as well. Interco tires are ridiculously hard to balance, wheel weights cannot balance most of their tires without stacking multiple weights, especially if you go offroad a lot and the tread starts getting torn off.

anyhow... it's reasonable that any problems with the alignment and rod ends would show up by switching from more polite tires to aggressive mud tires. The extra stress makes old problems more apparent. If you can, have somebody rock the steering wheel lock-lock and watch the tire relationship to the tie rod, trackbar and axle. I've seen a bunch of Jeeps with wornout trackbars. Badly worn hubs and balljoints will be visible here, too.

GOLF BALLS OUT, SPIN BALLANCE IN :up: FIXED.
    i GUESS THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 33" AND MY OLD 38'S ;D
    yee haa Thanks :beer:

id say D. all teh above lol

sounds like the whole combo u have going on may be a cause. why golf balls? lol ive never heard that one. why not just use beads or airsoft bb's? what psi are u running? and no damper wont fix the prob. well atleast i dont imagine

30 PSI
    GOLF BALLS SAME PHYSICS,K-MART HAD A SALE

could be the tires... but also check the alignment and rod ends on the tie rod and trackbars. Steering stabilizer only masks problems, theoretically you should be able to drive without a stabilizer and not know it.
    :

Allighnment ok,ball joint could need replaced Note: I had all terrains and did not have a issue

Hello All,

on the Yj I put on some more agressive tires.

Here it is: 33" TSL RADIAL, Golf ball ballanced, tires cupped a little, Stock damper.

is cupping a issue?
    Should i beef up steering stablizer?
    Lower tire pressue?
    :shrug:
    The wobble was not pretty on the Conowingo Dam :help: :driving:
    Mutt