Posts by mutt

Hello All,
    I have researched on line and talked to a view local peeps.
    I found out, what they tell me is that I can not weld my gears in my rear.
    I have a Ford 9" as we all know a 3rd member.
    CAN THIS BE DONE?
    I will be taking it apart anywho! SO MAYBE A SPOOL IS BETTER?
    I have no $$$ for a LOCKER so (LINCOLN)locker is ok with me,or SPOOL?
    Any Thoughts? :wavey:

To use AAA at RC I think you need to get your jeep out of the park and on the blacktop. Cant remember who it was that called them all the time :hmm: anyway had fun today. After getting home I hosed the jeep off and found a crack in the LCA mount at the frame :doh: Its fixable, should be ready for next month.

and yes I twisted another drive shaft

Yes, my Brother WAS STRANDED before ,we had no other choice,it was requested BY TOWING CO. to bring it to the lot."quotefrom driver" I don,t have 4x4 if I GET STUK BACK THERE ITS MY A#*,WE WINCHED A LITTLE AT A TIME TO tHE CLEARING. AND STILL HAD TO PAY$$$$$ live and learn i guess...Damb That Atlas Winch Had a Work Out!!!! :rollsmile:

Hello Wheeler,
    OH'Yea, keep it cool. I run a YJ w/a v8 and
    I run both,I have a flex fan off the pulley and I switch my electric on when it starts to run a little fever. EXSPECIALY WHEN YOU ON THE TRAIL IDALING.Shut it down and use the juice!Or run both.
    This as well is P.M. stuff
    Happy Wheeling,
    Mutt :driving:

Hello fellow wheelers,
    Well long story short, My Family/wheeling Family deserted me for the holiday,I am not a virgin to this.
    It reminds me one time when I put out a S.M.A.(SAFE MY A**)
    DISTRESS CALL when I was stuck Wheeling and the sceeders were big and loud....No one was able to safe my A**.
    Times have changed and so have the friends.
    So I just wondering who is having BBQ tomarrow and is there any invites for guest. :peace:
    MUTT

Hello Wheelers,

Thanks for the welcome,seems like you wheelers are not far at all.
    A trip out to Rauch sounds great or any other events.
    I hope to apply for a club membership soon. A close freind and I usally get to Rauch a few time a yr,and venture out into the DANGER ZONE.
    You know! :police: :tsk:
    Happy wheeling,MUTT

Hello Wheelers,

I am in the Elkton area, I am searching for some fellow wheelers in the area. I have seen the occasional mud covered Jeep around, but only gave the Wave as we passed.
    I been wheeling for a good 20 yrs and can't get enough.
    So if anyone is in the area give a responce and we can get together and enjoy talking or wheeling Jeep
    Happy wheeling,
    MUTT :peace: