Posts by RedOliver

Geoff, DMV guy wouldn't pass those little round LEDs for turn signals on the Blue jeep........ just sayin' And they really didn't like the stock front ones that Pat had stuck on the sides....not reflective lenses.

I found my camera when i was packing the truck to go home. I also found my raffle ticket, Vicki. I'm sure it was the big winner too darn it.
    What a terrific weekend. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again.
    BTW,
    I'm working on some formulae for determining the "Stafford coefficient of thermocity". I'll post those up if I figure them out.

Hey Sal, if I did this right, you should be able to see your descent into the creek. I lost a lot of resolution posting it to youtube, is there a way to adjust that?

[Youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ]
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

[Youtube]
    ]
    [/youtube]

I had only just figured out how to do video on my little touristo camera so pardon the quality and the commentary.
    If this works I have a couple of Ian and Aaron and Pat I can post too.

Fixed embed code.- KC

Thanks, all. But you gotta admit, stopping in the middle of a steep hill in the snow? That was pretty f'ing stupid. I told my Dad about that one. He taught me to drive. I grew up in a town that is all steep hills and we lived on top of one of them. He got that look on his face like Wayne had when he thought somebody had driven away in his jeep at the BP. All he could say was well you oughta know better than that. Maybe it was all those years in Houston where the steepest incline is a hwy overpass?

John, maybe she heard me say it in person one of the many times I fell on my ass in the snow.

Yeah, got pulled over in a little burg west of Reading. There was no place to pull over where he wanted me to so I went on through the intersection and then pulled on the shoulder. Guess he thought I was gonna run cause he even flipped on the siren then. I was bent down retrieving my wallet and stuff from the passenger side floor when the guy knocked on the window. When I sat up and looked over he did look a little startled, guess he was expecting someone like Anx1ous instead? He said he couldn't read my inspection tag and my front fenders were missing. I kept up that same trend I had going on the trails all day (doing "blonde" things) and he got all friendly and solicitous. After he made me get out so he could show me the problem with the inspection sticker (it's partly obscured by the pin in the tire carrier and NO he didn't show me anything else thanks for asking) He warned me to be careful while I got back in because there were cars driving by and that I should have a stepladder and I was on my way.

I had a blast in the snow and thanks again to everybody. Is there a jeep 100? I think 101 was a bit too advanced for me. For the kids along - sorry about that F- bomb on the radio, what a mom. jeez. Randy gave big blue a nice oil sheen on the way home. His smoke trail was easy to follow and we sure didn't have any problems with bugs.

Hey Randy, I'm planning to make it if you still have room for one more. Snow should make it real interesting for me. Don't know how I'm gonna do, but I'll give it a shot. 8:38 huh? Do you want to meet up on 10 somewhere?
    Dee

Hey Joann, missed you yesterday. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. Glad you started it all. Bill, thanks a bunch for your trail guiding and spotting, Button, Randy, Wayne, Tim..... thank you to EVERYBODY for their teaching, and help, and especially your patience. I had a blast and I can't wait to go back again. I do wanna try coming up Devil's Den. I'll get some pictures up later today.
    Dee