Posts by MiniTubbedNova

oh yeah that bar was removed. i bought the jeep, and go the tires took it wheeling once, put the tires on went wheeling again and put a nasty gash in the bar and put the bar into the rocker. lucky i had it or i would have put the object into the rocker. i took them off and and contipalting the rocksliders or the lift first. i figure either way they both would get use. i think lift. and i like your grand. i can flex just about as much as my buddys (nirvonarules1) yj. he'll get me when his back springs break in tho.

you can do anything. yeah so a stock 86 has about 190 hp. but they are torqy. do you have header, if so what size collector. i would do 2 1/4 to a 3 inch with a single exhaust out to back in stock location. i would run a high flow cat and a, more then likeyl a 50 serise. you could run up to atlanctic speed and get the knock off flow master. thats what i have on my nova and it sounds dirty. and they are only like 60 bucks.

What engine do you have now.

u said a 86 350 going in it?

so im guesing u have a 4.2 in it. with any engine whe you go to big you lose torque. so my suegtion would be to keep the exhaust u have on it now. because you ARE GOING to have to change it whe the three fity goes in.

when the three fity goes in what does it have...

intake?
    Heads?
    Carb or Injected?
    Headers or Manifolds?
    where do you want the exhaust to exit. in the perfect world

cause when u have dumps on either side with no cross over such as a h pipe or idlealy x pipe the thing sounds differnt. tell me some things about the 350 like cam and such. were you want exhaust to come out and the estimate hp-100hp and i will tell u how to make most power and torque with the best sound. also what kind of driving do you do/

im stuck between a rock and a hard place, i will and am doing a 5.5 long arm, BUTTTTTTT i need new Axle Housing and sha Bang., and its my daily, yes i can and have driven nova daily but then im driving a gas gussling lifted zj that will see more abuse they you bam and bobby put together. uve seen me offroad, kinda like i race the nova, and it being "stockish" kinda help keep it alive. For NOW THAT IS

i might do a bb just so the tires i have now dont rub anymore. and call it a day for a while. I wanna beable to park it on your 36's and have the other three on the ground.