Posts by Muddoggy908

I know I don't post much on here but my first Jeep was a 99 TJ and started driving it when I was his age. As long as he doesn't drive it like a wildman he will be just fine. I thought it was a good way to learn to drive a manual and take care of things on my own. Easy to learn on something when they are easy to work on. Within a year or so I was able to save up enough money to put on a budget boost lift and BFGs all terrians. Couldn't beat the price 10 years ago. Although I'm sure all of that has gone up in price with the rest of the stuff. Hope it works out.

I have a flowmaster 80 dual exhaust for sale that I had on my JK. I personally think Meineke butchered my install up pretty good. They said nothing was wrong with the install, I disagreed. I gave them everything they needed all they had to do was weld it together. Half***ed install and cut my stock piping up pretty good instead of pulling the original off like a normal individual would. This has been laying around the garage for a couple months now and I need to get rid of it. $50 takes it.

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i43.tinypic.com/of4rxt.jpg[/img]

I hear mine tick when I first start it up. It goes away after a minute or so and then going down the road during acceleration I can hear it tick for five seconds or so. Ive been following this for awhile on Jkowners. Hopefully mine isn't next. Just over 13,000 on the ticker. Build date 03/12.

I bought a 6spd 2012 JKU back in March. Went with the Sport S package that whatevah was talking about and threw all the extras in that I wanted to get when I ordered it. Its a heck of alot better than my TJ was. I ordered the 3.21 gears with the tow package but I'll manage. Probably shouldve went with the 3.73 after reading some of the JKforums. Gas mileage isn't too bad. I get 23 mpg driving to the beach. Enough power to put you back in the seat when you want it. Does a good job on the beach too. I was on there all week with it this week. There is plenty of room for anything you want to put in there.

Cleaned out the garage and found a set of half door frames from my old TJ. They have been sitting in a box for a few years or so. They seem to be in a pretty good shape. Free to a good home or if your feeling generous a 30 pack will do :). Just looking to get them to someone who will use them instead of throwing them to the curb. I have no pictures at the moment but will post them up later.

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i40.tinypic.com/2iadfd0.jpg[/img]

Yup. It came with both. I pre ordered it with what I wanted. I ordered it back in January and waited for what seemed like forever. It seems like noone wants to drive a manual anymore. Darn near every Jeep in the state at the time I ordered was an automatic.

I've decided to sell my old gal and move up into the world and buy a new one. I have thrown a few ads out on Autotader, cars.com, and craigslist and all I have gotten is a few scams and people asking questions and never emailing me back after I have answered them and offered to show it to them in person. And people calling saying they want to see it and never calling me back when they say they would. Oh well. So here are the details.

• 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE 4 cylinder
    • 5 Speed Manual
    • 107,000 Miles
    • Dark Green
    • Tan Soft Top with tinted windows
    • Full doors with roll up windows, also tinted
    • Hood mounted Hi-Lift jack
    o Lights mounted underneath jack
    • KC Headlights
    • KC lights on bumper
    • 32" x 11.5" tires with 15" x 8" Black Cragar rims
    - Probably a year left or so left on the tires
    • New front rotors and brake pads
    • Security alarm
    • Sound Bar
    • 2 inch coil spring spacer lift
    • Have half doors and zip up windows to go with
    • Extra set of smaller tires that I took off when I lifted goes with it
    • Sony Stereo Headunit
    o USB/iPod
    o Aux
    o AM/FM
    • Kicker Subwoofer and Amplifier
    • Infinity speakers in both dash and sound bar
    • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

She's not in too bad of shape overall for how old she is. Kelly Blue Book says about $7,400 for a Jeep with that kind of mileage in good condition. I put up $7,000 but I am willing to bring the price down to a reasonable offer for both parties. Either get ahold of me on here, my cell is 302-528-0523, and my email is Dalejrfan908@verizon.net.

Yes, Reynolds does have a pretty good selection of different sizes and options. Thats where I got mine actually. If you need a contact number PM me and I can give it to you.