Posts by mferrari

Throwing it out there for everyone...

I have a 91 YJ. 4 cyl, 5sp. 1 owner. 99k. Jeep was stored for last 7 years, I got it running good and now its ready to someone to start driving it! Interior is in amazing shape for a 91. Original seats, carpet, dash, all gauges work. Floor is bedlined under the carpet. Comes with factory half doors as well as some full hard doors I had laying around. Hard top. Soft top frame included. Have a couple boxes of extra parts in the back as well. New tune up, fresh gas and oil. Frame is rust free, one of the best YJ frames I have some across. Body is in good shape, small spots of surface rust to be expected on 20+ yr old vehicle.

$3,500. Looking to sell it in the next week or 2 to pay off some bills.

Good luck with the sale. Tried to set up a pickup 2 times and no response other than 1 "didn't get the message". Tool box is fair game if it wasn't sold out from under me like the first one... I won't bother again in the future. :down:

You sent PMs... I messaged you my cell phone number in the beginning. It's not my problem if you are unable to pick up a phone and make a call. I don't have time to get on the computer every night to respond to your PMs. And nothing was sold out from under you. Everything was to be sold first come, first serve. I tried to help by saving one for you only to have you back out. Thus the reason why I do first come, first serve in the first place....

Anyways, all the hiems and brackets have been sold. Tires and wheels are gone. CNC table is gone. Torch, drill press, and 20 ton press are gone. If someone wants to lock this thread I'll make a new one when I go through my shed.

Buying another house and need to free up some cash...
    2002 Quad cab long bed. 6sp manual. 24v HO. Unmolested!
    Only upgrades are: Mopar exhaust brake, air intake, B&W gooseneck hitch (turn over), and a muffler delete. Have a leveling kit that I never put on it.
    132,000 miles. New ball joints and tires (285 BFG ATs) 7,000 miles ago. Mopar oil and fuel filters used on truck.
    Also have an 18' car trailer. 16' w/ 2' dove tail. Wood deck, brakes both axles.

Asking $17,750 for the package. Looking to sell in the next 3 weeks.

For a faster responses email me at mike.ferrari88 at gmail

How much for the shock flaps.

beer?

Working on replying to PMs now. Sorry, have had much time to get on the internet. Feel free to email me at mike.ferrari88 AT gmail for a faster response, it will go to my phone. If you leave a phone number I'll give you a ring. I may also be in Salisbury for a few hours Saturday late afternoon/early evening.

Going to be selling some of my tools and parts I have laying around the shop.

First thing up for a grabs is a complete CNC table setup. Torchmate 2x2 table, water table, Lincoln plasma cutter, computer. Setup is 1 year old, estimated run time of about 10 hours. Pretty much a brand new setup. Complete turn key, just add metal and water to the table. $5,200 with computer or $5,000 w/o computer.

2 post, 9,000 pound lift. Cables run on the floor with an open top section. You will need to hardware bolt it to the ground. $1,600.

Cutting torch setup with two large bottles. Torch, lines, regs, have only been used a hand full of times. $350 with bottles.

Pro-Tools tubing notcher. $150

3 shelfs full of DIY brackets and tabs. Heim joints (1.25" to 3/8"). Poly bushings. Misc tubing. Next time I get back to Salisbury I'll take some pictures. $Neg

H2 wheels $200

RTI / Display ramp. $75

35" Khumo ATs on H2 wheels. Machines for dodge hubs as well. $750

Tons of misc parts like yokes, gears, install kits, axles, driveshafts, and a lot more. Will take an inventory when I get back to the shop.

Couple of Craftsman tool boxes $100

Here goes....

Misc Shelf. Let me know what you see/want. Have brake lines, u joints, and random shit

TJ OME Steering Stablizer $20

TJ/YJ Tow hooks, Yokes, Winch hooks, Coil Spacers, U bolts, LockRight pin kit

Safety Thimble $20

Yota 2-piece drive shaft, Jeep stock drive shafts, Viair 380 compressor

14" SAW 2.0 Air shock body, JK dash piece, Rad overflow bottle

Box of about 20 weld in bungs for TJ/XJ/YJ/ZJ tie rod ends. Has jam nuts as well. Built HD tie rods

Box of tons of switches. All new. Toggle, push botton, covers, and more

Bunch of jam nuts, misalignment spacers. 1.25"-3/4"

Brackets

Sealed Vent Bellows

Brackets

Brackets / Tabs

Heims, bump stops, tabs

Cutting torch setup w/ bottles

Torch bottles (not the tall brown one)

Turn key CNC setup, Less than 10 hours of run time. Still has orignal plasma tips

MileMarker 2000 pound winch, new $50

H2s with 35" Khumo ATs. 4 of each, mounted and balanced. Wheels opened for Dodge hubs. $800

Stock H2 wheels. 4 wheels. $300

Other items that may be for sale, but not sure yet
    Large compressor, Lincoln 215 mig welder with tank, drill press, Longevity plasma cutter, tubing bender.