Posts by bluedragon436

Welcome to DEJA!! Sounds like an awesome build you got there.. Would def love to see pics and get to see it in person one day... Got an upcoming meeting on the 10th up in Dover, if you'd like to meet up with some awesome folks, check out the thread about the meeting under the Trail runs and Gatherings section!!

I think having a spot that folks could get together, and if nothing else be able to test out their rigs, or do a minor shake down run... or heck even a first time offroader could hit up something to see what he/she and their equipment is capable of before having to drive all the way to RC or somewhere like that just to find out they can't make it too far down the trail with their equipment or knowledge!! I'd love to see what mine could actually do and what I need to take care of before driving that far... especially on my few & far between weekends that are open!!

I would say look up DND Offroad... they aren't too far away and they have a pretty decent deal on a front/rear bumper setup, that I've been considering myself for my XJ, not to mention a decent deal on sliders as well.... As far as lights and such check out Black Box Logistics, they got some great deals on LED offroad lights.

I don't recognize it... Is that temp tags on the Jeep, like they just purchased it?? Either way taht sucks, and am glad to hear that it appeared all were unharmed by the incident... Hope the Jeep isn't too badly damaged and can be repaired!!

Glad you tracked it down, and hope that he does give you a call... Although if he had a number in his mind, seems to me like he might just be willing to let her go... I hope you are able to get her back and enjoy her again!!

2nd Annual Fall Crawl Offroad Event
    Presented by Dirthound Inc. @ Rolling W Ranch
    128 Whitmire Rd
    West Sunbury, PA 16061
    September 14, 2013

Offroad Trails
    Mud Bogging
    Rock Crawling

Jeeps Truck SUV's welcome

We'll be up and going soon....not a trans issue definitely something happened in the bell housing, mud, debris, release bearing ? I won't be giving in to my 14 year old daughter any more, that's for sure.... all I could hear as I started to bypass the hole " dad what are you doing, we don't take the easy way out ever, you are not going to start now".....The little s!@t didn't even help de mud the interior.

Sounds like it's time to search FS threads and CL for a YJ or XJ for her!! LOL.. Sorry to hear you had issues with the TJ, and with stupid folks running a game of how to empty people's pockets... I was actually looking at going through CC for some parts & possibly install of said parts for my GF's LJ.. but guess I'll take care of it on my own now... not going to do business with someone doing stupid stuff like that... I wish I had been stateside this year for the OCJW, and am really hoping I won't be playing in the sandbox for it next year...

Welcome back to the Jeep life!! I have thought about trading mine in quite a few times on a truck or even a car... but always come back to the fun I've had and the usefullness of the Jeep... as well as the fun I plan to have with it...

Also no title. Worthless...

Not true..... you can go through Maine Trailer Registration.com follow number 5 and you can get it registered in ME for up to 5years... You can either have the current owner fill out the Bill of Sale through the link given on the website under number 5. I have a few friends that have done this on car haulers, utility trailers as well as horse trailers.. and never had any issues... This is the route I was planning on going once I picked up a decent trailer I can setup for hauling camping gear, spare parts and my kayak(s)...

That is an awesome catch for sure... It does certainly look like it caught a nice large fish itself to help it get that big belly and that added weight... eitherway, awesome catch, that I hope nets him a spot in the record book..